Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Does it have a story line across all the episodes like Dragonball or Avatar?
    Not entirely. More so towards the end. But if you want proper story line, try Cowboy Bebop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    ...but the admins don't like it because we're wasting forum space with what is essentially us going "aye" or "nay".
    Did they actually say that?

ReputationRep:
    Not entirely. More so towards the end. But if you want proper story line, try Cowboy Bebop.
    Yes I want a proper story - decent story line, character development etc

Cowboy Bebop - what's that about?

EDIT: Just had a little look and aside from the fact that one of the characters looks like Uncle Iroh from avatar, it sounds pretty interesting.

Okay, I will watch some Cowboy Bebop episodes - got anything else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metrobeans)
    Did they actually say that?
    Way back when the opinion was floated. Maybe they feel differently now?

Who cares to be honest, it does stimulate activity of a kind for about half an hour.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Naruto/Bleach like I said.

ReputationRep:
    Way back when the opinion was floated. Maybe they feel differently now?
    Given the countless examples of threads like this, I'd say they were talking out of their arse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Naruto/Bleach like I said.
    Yes I already have them written down I just want some more.

Yes I want a proper story - decent story line, character development etc
    Have you seen Archer? it isn't animé but it is an excellent cartoon with 60's/00's crossovers and there is for the most part what you wanted in it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metrobeans)
    Given the countless examples of threads like this, I'd say they were talking out of their arse.
    Well yes but that's TSR isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    Just watching question time and I have a few observations.

1. Is it just me or does Hugh Grant love his glasses? Whenever he answered a question he whipped them off so as to say I'm cool and I know it.
    2. I love it when they invite people like Jon Gaunt - pure entertainment value
    3. God, Douglas Alexander annoys me.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-13981547

^^ All that to just cut 30 minutes drive?

It's like the high speed rail - it will only cut 30 minutes... so we are going to blight the landscape so that we can save 30 minutes? What a ****ing stupid idea.

Just watching question time and I have a few observations.

1. Is it just me or does Hugh Grant love his glasses? Whenever he answered a question he whipped them off so as to say I'm cool and I know it.
    2. I love it when they invite people like Jon Gaunt - pure entertainment value
    3. God, Douglas Alexander annoys me.
    Hugh Grant was on :eek: I missed it :sad: I need to iPlayer it right now to see him :love: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-13981547

^^ All that to just cut 30 minutes drive?

It's like the high speed rail - it will only cut 30 minutes... so we are going to blight the landscape so that we can save 30 minutes? What a ****ing stupid idea.
    That 30 minutes represents a 50% cut in the journey time from one side of Jiaozhou Bay to the other. 30,000 car drivers a day will be pretty happy their journey has been halved.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    What do you think would happen if Cameron still had that ex NOTW guy still employed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    What do you think would happen if Cameron still had that ex NOTW guy still employed?
    A whole utter mess would be breaking out.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Adorno)
    A whole utter mess would be breaking out.
    Read somewhere awhile go when the coalition had just formed that it had the potential to bring the gov down or at least cause huge problems for Cameron. I did not believe it at the time but I see it now.

Looking through my twitter feed and on the BBC, whats with all the people saying what the NOTW did was despicable but its a great paper and a shame to lose it. You can't really have it both ways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Read somewhere awhile go when the coalition had just formed that it had the potential to bring the gov down or at least cause huge problems for Cameron. I did not believe it at the time but I see it now.

Looking through my twitter feed and on the BBC, whats with all the people saying what the NOTW did was despicable but its a great paper and a shame to lose it. You can't really have it both ways.
    One can be a great paper and still have some dicks workig there.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    One can be a great paper and still have some dicks workig there.
    Surely someone must have known what was going on? Why no whistle blowers? Unless I missed that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Surely someone must have known what was going on? Why no whistle blowers? Unless I missed that?
    Oh no clearly the NoW is hugely corrupt and not a great paper any more. But there;s plenty of history there.

Oh no clearly the NotW News Corp is hugely corrupt.
    Fixed

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.