Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by davidmarsh01)
    Think I just accidentally came out to my dad. Apart from the fact I'm not gay
    :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCrackInTime)
    Speaking of children's TV, anyone else here got a Blue Peter badge? I have two. :awesome:
    I went on Blue Peter once. Didn't get a badge. Pure racism.

ReputationRep:
    Think I just accidentally came out to my dad. Apart from the fact I'm not gay
    Well if you will insist on fellating men at the dinner table!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Metrobeans)
    I went on Blue Peter once. Didn't get a badge. Pure racism.
    I thought everyone who appeared on the show got the blue badge automatically?

ReputationRep:
    I thought everyone who appeared on the show got the blue badge automatically?
    I think it was because we were audience people for the special episode for the CBBC launch I mentioned above. We did collectively appear though as we had to do something for the show. We got a goodie bag, but no badge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nothos)
    Does that make me any less of a man? I am an internet nerd. If you prick us, do we not bleed?
    Hey, I'm not disputing your manliness! I wouldn't dare uninstall Minecraft from your pc!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm not disputing your manliness! I wouldn't dare uninstall Minecraft from your pc!
    PC, pfft :plz2:

ReputationRep:
    PC, pfft :plz2:
    A Mac is still a Personal Computer, is it not?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I think it was because we were audience people for the special episode for the CBBC launch I mentioned above. We did collectively appear though as we had to do something for the show. We got a goodie bag, but no badge.
    I can't even remember what I did to get mine. :dontknow:

I think the Blue Badge was for a story I wrote, but I haven't got a clue what I got the Silver Badge for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DayneD89)
    I'm old enough to remember the lauch of channel 5.
    Oooh 1997.

ReputationRep:
    :holmes:
    Well if you will insist on fellating men at the dinner table!

Apparently just wanting to be friends with a girl and not wanting to kiss her is weird

ReputationRep:
    I remember when Gold Blue Peter badges used to be a rare event.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambo211)
    A Mac is still a Personal Computer, is it not?
    Aye, but it's a question of branding, tbh.

EDIT: I can remember in 1995 when Woolworths had an offer on at Christmas for an SNES with five games, including Super Mario Kart. I begged and pleaded for it for Christmas.

And never got it :emo:

How many times do I have to say it's "could have"?! :lol:
    if you are going to write off my rebuttal and reasoning over that then one is not amused :pierre:

I just died and went to hell (despite being a Jew and there being no hell in Judaism) taxing me at 35% (incl. NI) when my UK earnings is just below 10k (this tax year).... ****ers, I need to see an accountant ASAP as that cannot be right :mad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I remember when Gold Blue Peter badges used to be a rare event.
    It still is, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    It still is, isn't it?
    They're giving them out for things that i never associated the Gold Badge with.

The only one i really remember as a kid was someone who saved their sister in a house fire.

In past few years Tom Daley and Anthony Horowitz have both been given one for reasons i can't really work out.

ReputationRep:
    Aye, but it's a question of branding, tbh.

EDIT: I can remember in 1995 when Woolworths had an offer on at Christmas for an SNES with five games, including Super Mario Kart. I begged and pleaded for it for Christmas.

And never got it :emo:
    Psh, I remember getting Sonic the Hedgehog for Christmas when it came out.

ReputationRep:
    Apologies to anyone i said I'd do anything for in the next few days. Full day at work today and now have various things to organise before heading off for about a week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adorno)
    Psh, I remember getting Sonic the Hedgehog for Christmas when it came out.
    Yes, yes, you are so much older and wiser than us. A veritable Methuselah!

In past few years Anthony Horowitz has been given one for reasons I can't really work out.
    The same Anthony Horowitz that wrote the Alex Rider and The Diamond Brothers novels? I can work it out personally... love his books

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.