I saw my old one :ninja:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by robinson999)
    some are :p:

we like our music and are about at all hours

I saw my old one :ninja:
    Plenty are *****. Plenty of people are *****. The word begins with c by the way

(Original post by paddy__power)
    Plenty are *****. Plenty of people are *****. The word begins with c by the way
    Cluck? people are cluck :lolwut: :lol:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    Cluck? people are cluck :lolwut: :lol:
    Try again :lol:

ReputationRep:
    You have to feel a high degree of pity for the people who actually live within student ghettoes and are not students themselves because they will be forever hamstrung with low property value. The sharks who run so many of these property really should be better regulated. Just to look at the student ghetto at our local university and it's genuinely appalling. Compared to pictures of the area back when it was housing for people who working in the steel works and it was better kept and maintained then compared to now.

ReputationRep:
    I occidentally unsubscribed from this thread :s

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Old.

So tomorrow I am seeing Bad Teacher, Bridesmaids and Transformers 3... what a day that will be :lol:

ReputationRep:
    So tomorrow I am seeing Bad Teacher, Bridesmaids and Transformers 3... what a day that will be :lol:
    From what I hear, that'll be pretty funny, pretty funny, and utter ****e.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion

ReputationRep:
    Transformers 3? Seriously? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I just checked. If using the Anglican order of the Ten Commandments, I have broken eight of them. I, II, III, IV, V, VII, IX and X to be prcise. Woo!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Nothos)
    I just checked. If using the Anglican order of the Ten Commandments, I have broken eight of them. I, II, III, IV, V, VII, IX and X to be prcise. Woo!
    Is it a game to you lol

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Google, "NASA August 1st", read the headlines
    NASA are telling its staff to get ready for something

oh internet theory sites

(Original post by Jace Falco)
    From what I hear, that'll be pretty funny, pretty funny, and utter ****e.
    Well we'll see.
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion
    :mad:
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    Transformers 3? Seriously? :rolleyes:
    Seriously... I know it is apparently crap but I still want to see it, is that a crime? :rolleyes:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Well we'll see.

:mad:

Seriously... I know it is apparently crap but I still want to see it, is that a crime? :rolleyes:
    Ok Ok I'll change it. Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without a hat. Better?

Tbh if you don't want to see giant robots cool explosions and fairly hot women/ (which ever takes your fancy) then you can't be described as a man.

ReputationRep:
    Won't be much of a war with France anyway, they'll probably be on strike.

(Original post by Aj12)
    Ok Ok I'll change it. Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without a hat. Better?

Tbh if you don't want to see giant robots cool explosions and fairly hot women/ (which ever takes your fancy) then you can't be described as a man.
    Still not pleased as the last wars we have been in we have done very well thank you and don't get me started on WW2.... anyway unless it is raining why do you wear hat to a hunt? jeans, hill billy shirt and a rifle/shotgun (whichever takes your fancy) is all you need.

Yeah I know, H&C is weird

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.