Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paperclip)
    You'll be a proper adult when you realise that childrens things can be exceptionally fun.

Of all the children we asked at Glastonbury, none of them knew who Rastamouse was. Every single adult knew of rastamouse

Realism is bloody boring, do you not like any fantasy or sci-fi? Most comedy isn't realistic either actually, WHAT do you watch? o.O
    Recent films I like are The King's Speech, Scream 4 and I want to watch Bad Teacher.

I mean I do like a few films that aren't that realistic; like Inception but Transformers goes too far on the imagination scale in my opinion.

The question is do people know Rastamouse because they have watched or because they have heard about the criticism it has received over the accent thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wednesday Bass)
    I've seen a photo of you, they must've been hammered! :teehee:
    That wasn't very nice

I'm don't regard myself as attractive but I wouldn't say I'm ugly I reckon I am average I mean I have no problem getting girls and both the girls I pulled on Saturday night want to meet up again for a date

Must be doing something right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    Must be doing something right
    Absolutely - keep drugging them and one day you might just get some action :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Absolutely - keep drugging them and one day you might just get some action :teehee:
    I'm getting closer every time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidmarsh01)
    That's not what we're talking about though isn't it? You're saying that paying more at a different cinema is better, when you get the same service anyway. You're pissing me off at the moment tbh.
    Oh seriously shut the **** up I'm pulling your leg

Yes there was a serious element; I would rather pay £9 for a nice comfy premier seat in the Odeon rather than those crappy ones in Empire Cinema where you pay like £3 for a ticket.

(Original post by Teaddict)
    I never once said I engaged in illegal activity.
    It was implied.
    I want to watch Bad Teacher.
    I saw it this morning and it was excellent highly recommend it... what I don't recommend is Hall Pass.
    I reckon I am average
    I reckon you're 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    It was implied.

I saw it this morning and it was excellent highly recommend it... what I don't recommend is Hall Pass.

I reckon you're 3
    I shall watch it will probably wait for it to be released in DVD though.

Coming from the guy that wears Gucci; I'd be surprised if you didn't get men hitting on you I raise my score by 0.2 every time I get with a girl

I shall watch it will probably wait for it to be released in DVD though.

Coming from the guy that wears Gucci; I'd be surprised if you didn't get men hitting on you I raise my score by 0.2 every time I get with a girl
    And what is wrong with men hitting on me? shows I am more attractive if anything imo.

Raising your score? you really are 3 you putz!

ReputationRep:
    I generally just go to Vue on a wednesday when i want to see a new release.

Nice comfy seats and 2 student tickets for £2.72 each.

ReputationRep:
    And what is wrong with men hitting on me? shows I am more attractive if anything imo.

Raising your score? you really are 3 you putz!
    If I really was ugly then I wouldn't have picked up a fair amount of girls :confused:

That's not the point basically you are on -5 :cool:

If I really was ugly then I wouldn't have picked up a fair amount of girls :confused:

That's not the point basically you are on -5 :cool:
    How do we know you really picked them up... you could of used the date rape drug, also they could of been too drunk to realise... also rape.

What is the point? as you act like a 3 year old with this whole I'll rate myself and then raise it by 0.02 which is childish.

I'm a -5 because I have a greater appeal to more people? that makes sense... best not continue with any homo chat as Life_Peer will have a fit :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Take it to PMs

ReputationRep:
    How do we know you really picked them up... you could of used the date rape drug, also they could of been too drunk to realise... also rape.

What is the point? as you act like a 3 year old with this whole I'll rate myself and then raise it by 0.02 which is childish.

I'm a -5 because I have a greater appeal to more people? that makes sense... best not continue with any homo chat as Life_Peer will have a fit :lol:
    Well they are happy to meet again.....sober so all is good

That's evidently a joke the seriousness behind the comment was that I find myself average looking.

You are -5 because you are French and wear Gucci! :mad: Life_Peer would have a fit? Why do you two have a thing going on?

ReputationRep:
    Recent films I like are The King's Speech, Scream 4 and I want to watch Bad Teacher.
    Scream 4's not realistic! :p:

I mean I do like a few films that aren't that realistic; like Inception but Transformers goes too far on the imagination scale in my opinion.
    What about the matrix? Fight club? Toy story 1/2/3? All films that will be remembered for their time but built on a bad premise. I don't see why it has to be realistic to be good entertainment - does the plot just not engage you? I'd have thought that a film that makes you think differently would engage you a lot more than anything else.

How 'realistic' does it have to be? Obviously you won't watch fantasy, but what about things that are scientifically possible, but still far-fetched in todays science, like Stargate?

The question is do people know Rastamouse because they have watched or because they have heard about the criticism it has received over the accent thing?
    Because they've watched it! :p: And i'm not talking about just 20-something year olds, this was 40 year olds having a right old laugh while talking about it.

Being an adult is about being open minded, certainly not about being too old for anything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambo211)
    Take it to PMs
    :mfing:

Well they are happy to meet again.....sober so all is good

That's evidently a joke the seriousness behind the comment was that I find myself average looking.

You are -5 because you are French and wear Gucci! :mad: Life_Peer would have a fit? Why do you two have a thing going on?
    Really? :holmes:

Average to one, can be ugly to another!

Whatever at least I have style.

Life_Peer has issues with homosexuality so if he sees this we may very well die :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Really? :holmes:

Average to one, can be ugly to another!

Whatever at least I have style.

Life_Peer has issues with homosexuality so if he sees this we may very well die :lol:
    Indeed that is also true

Style? well once you come to my hood then we will have a little competition on how picks up a women first although I'd probably fail under the pressure

Why? Because he finds you very attractive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paperclip)
    Scream 4's not realistic! :p:

What about the matrix? Fight club? Toy story 1/2/3? All films that will be remembered for their time but built on a bad premise. I don't see why it has to be realistic to be good entertainment - does the plot just not engage you? I'd have thought that a film that makes you think differently would engage you a lot more than anything else.

How 'realistic' does it have to be? Obviously you won't watch fantasy, but what about things that are scientifically possible, but still far-fetched in todays science, like Stargate?

Because they've watched it! :p: And i'm not talking about just 20-something year olds, this was 40 year olds having a right old laugh while talking about it.

Being an adult is about being open minded, certainly not about being too old for anything!
    I guess you are right I mean I have watched all three Toy Story's; although I watched Toy Story 3 because I watched the other two when I was young so I went to just see what it was like

I think its the plot; a film with cars that turn into robots just seems like a crap story to me. I would never watch Stargate. I have watched 2012; but then again that could be debated as to whether that's scientifically possible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    *******s
    Not really, more the sign of middle class teenagers whose parents have more money than sense. Most teenagers don't have the opportunity to splash money around let alone have portfolios of shares to mess around with.

Larry David a man after my own heart :love:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.