Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    I guess you are right I mean I have watched all three Toy Story's; although I watched Toy Story 3 because I watched the other two when I was young so I went to just see what it was like

I think its the plot; a film with cars that turn into robots just seems like a crap story to me. I would never watch Stargate. I have watched 2012; but then again that could be debated as to whether that's scientifically possible
    Saw Toy Story 3 at the cinema. Bloody kids ruined it for me. I mean come on WTF were they doing there? They were to young to have even seen the first one when it came out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajp100688)
    Not really, more the sign of middle class teenagers whose parents have more money than sense. Most teenagers don't have the opportunity to splash money around let alone have portfolios of shares to mess around with.
    Yeah that's totally unrealistic.

(Original post by Aj12)
    Saw Toy Story 3 at the cinema. Bloody kids ruined it for
    me. I mean come on WTF were they doing there? They were to young to have even seen the first one when it came out.
    *******s! How dare they! What do they think it is, a kids film?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Yeah that's totally unrealistic.

*******s! How dare they! What do they think it is, a kids film?
    Thats what I thought. I mean come on, they did not even understand the significance of it

ReputationRep:
    There is most certainly a difference between a kids film and a family film.

Toy Story falls into the latter.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by cambo211)

Sat around on Christmas day and watched it with my family. Can't get any more family than that lol

ReputationRep:
    Last film I watched at the cinema was The Fighter

good film, bit slow if your not into those films

orange Wednesday is the only reason to go to the cinema, Friday Saturday night its boring, plus firday night is for partying and drinking till you can no longer see:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambo211)

True - it was a very good film as well.

(Original post by Aj12)
    Thats what I thought. I mean come on, they did not even understand the significance of it
    Oh well if the parents want to spend their money doing it hopefully the kid will learn something about investment.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Vote Tory

ReputationRep:
    I guess you are right I mean I have watched all three Toy Story's; although I watched Toy Story 3 because I watched the other two when I was young so I went to just see what it was like

I think its the plot; a film with cars that turn into robots just seems like a crap story to me. I would never watch Stargate. I have watched 2012; but then again that could be debated as to whether that's scientifically possible
    On the last point, no it cannot. The scientific premise of the film is complete and utter donkey scrotum.

That said, it was entertaining in a "turn your brain off for two hours" way.

ReputationRep:

The Stargate film may be crap, but the series are awesome :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    That wasn't very nice

I'm don't regard myself as attractive but I wouldn't say I'm ugly I reckon I am average I mean I have no problem getting girls and both the girls I pulled on Saturday night want to meet up again for a date

Must be doing something right
    Bet they're average at best.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by paperclip)
    You'll be a proper adult when you realise that childrens things can be exceptionally fun.
    As a wise man once said, "There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes".
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Woke up very hot and with a killer headache. Great

ReputationRep:
    Summer is Icumen in...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I may give stargate another go today as I have run out of other tings to watch.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    I may give stargate another go today as I have run out of other tings to watch.
    Do! Dipak got me into that and it's definately worth warthing :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DayneD89)
    It does tend to persuade you that sometimes not telling the American public something is a good idea though :p:

Not to mention justifiable wars and the like.

Excellent show though, one i definitely recommend!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by DayneD89)
    He recommended it to me as well.

Apparently Thor was a very powerful Alien leader of some sort :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Pork scratchings: the only food that tastes better with hair on it :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Trying to work out whether I should apply for a job at a karting place or not.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.