Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambo211)
    Any TF2 players in the HoC?
    now and than

I'm no way used to it

also Murdoch should be allowed to take over BskyB, it already has too much power in the market as it is
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    We need some more girls in here, we need some more girls in here, there's too many man, too many many man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    We need some more girls in here, we need some more girls in here, there's too many man, too many many man.
    I know, it's a total sausage fest in the MHoC.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Not as bad as my degree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    Not as bad as my degree.
    I'm doing electrical engineering... I assume that's bad as well?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by davidmarsh01)
    I know, it's a total sausage fest in the MHoC.
    Zimmie.

Hi guys,

Sorry for the silence on our part with regards to appointing a mod for this area. I have been trying my best to push the discussions forward and reach a decision but it's turning out to be quite tricky to reach a consensus. I realise this is frustrating for you guys as you want to know the outcome and we've kept you hanging for a long time now; I'm really sorry about this. It may take a little while longer but please rest assured that I am doing all I can to push things forward and get this sorted.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Smack)
    Not as bad as my degree.
    Mine is female heavy :sexface:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by davidmarsh01)
    I'm doing electrical engineering... I assume that's bad as well?
    Worse.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by fleur de lis)
    Hi guys,

Sorry for the silence on our part with regards to appointing a mod for this area. I have been trying my best to push the discussions forward and reach a decision but it's turning out to be quite tricky to reach a consensus. I realise this is frustrating for you guys as you want to know the outcome and we've kept you hanging for a long time now; I'm really sorry about this. It may take a little while longer but please rest assured that I am doing all I can to push things forward and get this sorted.
    Surely finding someone active in both the HOC and the MUN who is also not a miscreant narrows the list down somewhat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    Worse.
    :emo:

Apparently Maths at Edinburgh is around 50:50... why didn't I just go with my original choice?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    0.2% of what? Total government expenditure, GDP ?
    GDP

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

That's it, sod it.

I am declaring myself El Moderente for life.

¡Viva El Moderente!

Surely finding someone active in both the HOC and the MUN who is also not a miscreant narrows the list down somewhat
    You would think so! It's tricky because the dynamic of this forum is pretty unique so it's not quite as straightforward as appointing new mods in other areas is. Even H&R which I usually consider to be the most difficult, was easier!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You would think so! It's tricky because the dynamic of this forum is pretty unique so it's not quite as straightforward as appointing new mods in other areas is. Even H&R which I usually consider to be the most difficult, was easier!
    I see. Well we've survived long enough without one I'm sure we can wait a little while longer

I assume this means the H+R mods will be announced shortly :holmes:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Nothos)
    That's it, sod it.

I am declaring myself El Moderente for life.

¡Viva El Moderente!
    Are you going to turn this forum into your very own banana republic?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Would it not be better to simply appoint two Mods? One to oversee the HoC and the other to oversee the MUN?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by TheCrackInTime)
    Would it not be better to simply appoint two Mods? One for the HoC and one for the MUN.

Would it not be better to simply appoint two Mods? One to oversee the HoC and the other to oversee the MUN?
    Not sure you needed to say the same thing twice
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Not sure you needed to say the same thing twice
    I typed it in, then thought it would be better to quote and typed it in again. :facepalm2:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by TheCrackInTime)
    I typed it in, then thought it would be better to quote and typed it in again. :facepalm2:
    I think such things may lose you the modship :moon:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.