Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Just randomly received a load of reps from a few months ago for this (I don't remember saying it but for some reason I amused myself):

I go to the toilet, at least once a day.

To the shops on occasion.

Sometimes I like to dance in the discotheque of an evening and throw some shapes for the ladies.

(Original post by paddy__power)
    Just randomly received a load of reps from a few months ago for this (I don't remember saying it but for some reason I amused myself):

I go to the toilet, at least once a day.

To the shops on occasion.

Sometimes I like to dance in the discotheque of an evening and throw some shapes for the ladies.
    It is good, you ever thought of doing this professionally?

What is weird for me is the sudden inflow of reps from random (Israeli based) posts too... people must be stalking through post with a change of heart eh
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    It is good, you ever thought of doing this professionally?

What is weird for me is the sudden inflow of reps from random (Israeli based) posts too... people must be stalking through post with a change of heart eh
    I have no idea how I will make my living.

I lose interests in things far too swiftly.

I have no idea how I will make my living.

I lose interests in things far too swiftly.
    Sell them or sell yourself

I know what you mean, I for instance have half-written three movie scripts I am sure I'll also give up learning Italian before long too :sad:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Sell them or sell yourself

I know what you mean, I for instance have half-written three movie scripts I am sure I'll also give up learning Italian before long too :sad:
    "Everything that exists is born for no reason, carries on living through weakness, and dies by accident"
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Is this TSR common sense party being made?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aj12)
    As far as I know, they haven't met the 10 member requirement yet.

"Everything that exists is born for no reason, carries on living through weakness, and dies by accident"
    :confused:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Doubt it
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aj12)
    I doubt it tbh. Making a party requires quite a bit of effort and activity and I don't think that party will get enough to convince the admins that they can stay active. Who knows though.

I want to take another crack at creating a party... it will be called La Partie française for spreading French language, culture and law to Britain thus making you are our servants
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by DayneD89)
    I doubt it tbh. Making a party requires quite a bit of effort and activity and I don't think that party will get enough to convince the admins that they can stay active. Who knows though.
    I hoe it does work out. IT would be good with more parties and more activity
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aj12)
    I hoe it does work out. IT would be good with more parties and more activity
    Only if the party is active, and that's what a party has to prove. The admins won't give server space to a new party if they don't think it can remain active. That's why it's hard to start a new party.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :confused:

Doubt it
    It's a Satre quote. You call yourself French, tut tut.

It's a Satre quote. You call yourself French, tut tut.
    It is Sartre and I don't do philosophy... nor do I do Marxism
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It is Sartre and I don't do philosophy... nor do I do Marxism
    I know, my bad.

"The tradition of all dead generations weighs like a nightmare on the brains of the living"

I know, my bad.

"The tradition of all dead generations weighs like a nightmare on the brains of the living"
    I googled that... it is from Karl Marx :mad: did I not just say I don't do Marxism
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I googled that... it is from Karl Marx :mad: did I not just say I don't do Marxism
    That was the point

I love quotes.

How about this one:

"Things just seemed to go too wrong too many times"

It was the suicide note of somebody you have probably not heard of to be fair.

That was the point

I love quotes.

How about this one:

"Things just seemed to go too wrong too many times"

It was the suicide note of somebody you have probably not heard of to be fair.
    I've heard of "Things just went wrong too many times" by Tony Hancock... is this a different take on it?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I've heard of "Things just went wrong too many times" by Tony Hancock... is this a different take on it?
    I don't believe it has ever been sourced so it quoted differently in various places

I don't believe it has ever been sourced so it quoted differently in various places
    Really? :holmes:

Wonder what the original was then.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.