Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    Most likely the former, they do have evidence of phone hacking and now she has most likely been tied to part of it at last.

I hope she goes to jail.

On another brighter note, I completed 7 pages of notes for my screenplay set in Salt Lake City
    we knew that already though, surely it would have been better to arrest her after she appeared before the select commitee, doing it before just makes me think the met didnt want her to answer questions, especially given the questions over the met anyway, this just reeks imo.

(Original post by SciFiBoy)
    we knew that already though, surely it would have been better to arrest her after she appeared before the select commitee, doing it before just makes me think the met didnt want her to answer questions, especially given the questions over the met anyway, this just reeks imo.
    You know she can't be arrested for what she says to the committee right? or have I got that wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adorno)
    Nonsense. Custard creams are an inferior biscuit.

(Original post by tehFrance)
    But bourbons do beat horrible custard creams

(Original post by Teaddict)
    Bourbons are gorgeous.
    These people speak sense.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Tbh if you are trying to **** her then telling her that her art is **** isn't going to work :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Tbh if you are trying to **** her then telling her that her art is **** isn't going to work :lol:
    Works for most Lib Dems.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I wonder if there is any tie to Murdoch, and if there is would the UK arrest him?

ReputationRep:
    I've just realised that I can type without looking at the keyboard.

Clearly too much time on TSR :facepalm2:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I still type with three fingers :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I'm in between you two. I don;t need to look at the keypad but I use three fingers for most of the work.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I blame it on not having had a laptop when I was younger.

I type reasonably fast still though.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I don't have to look at the keyboard but still tend to use two fingers (and a thumb for the space bar) even thought I can type very fast.

ReputationRep:
    I'm generally using left thumb for space bar, first and second fingers on both hands for things and then little finger for stuff at ends of the keyboard e.g. esc.

ReputationRep:
    People all have a particular method of typing which probably isn't based on the "home" position over the keys. God only knows how you actually type that way.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    My left index finger does the space bar and holds control and so on and then joins the index and middle finger on the right to type.

Oh and it turns out I have 15 pound a week to live on. Fun.

ReputationRep:
    I can type without looking at the keyboard and I use five fingers to type as well as my thumb. Four fingers and my thumb on the left hand whilst I merely use my middle finger on the right.

ReputationRep:
    I use my left thumb for the space bar , and all the fingers in my left hand to cover the left and middle of the keyboard. I only use my right index finger to press keys and use my right middle finger for the backspace. I seem to be a left handed typer :lol:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by paperclip)
    So, after the other day I've now watched the best part of 5 seasons of SG1. I like it a lot, even though it does copy Trek plots occasionally. The Asgard are cool. I don't think I will watch the other two Stargates either as it won't be the same.

Oh I think I have seen some random episodes from later one before as well. I remember some years ago watching one where Teal'c was addressing a massive crowd of Jafar or leading a big rebellion or something which seems likely in the future. Time will tell.

ReputationRep:
    I only ue the left index finger, right index finger and right middle to type, the thumbs just kind of hang there. How strange.

ReputationRep:
    I learned to type using MSN like 8 years ago, so I imagine in my youth, I did not learn the most efficient way. Nevermind, I am more than fast enough, a bigger problem is typing so quick that I can't compose my next thought in time to type it xD

ReputationRep:
    I use all of my fingers and my thumb to type. I could touch-type on my old keyboard but when that broke I got a new one which had a curvy shape for the main part of the keyboard so I haven't got used to touch typing on it yet.

On another note, passed my first year with 77.5%. :woo:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.