Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Why is the New bar up already but shut? Does this mean I can order drinks from the new bar in this bar? If so I'll have a Jack Daniels and coke with some roasted peanuts

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I didn't miss the end on this Bar last night :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Nope, still a few posts left on this one
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I got the 10k last time pre-post deleting frenzy from *****.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    The question is, who will get post no. 10,000? That person wins the thread and will recieve rep from me (and hopefully a few other people who want to play)

ReputationRep:
    Also, when I was out with a girl yesterday I puked. Not the best thing to happen.

ReputationRep:
    Cameron is taking some real heat from the media, he's had to give in to Ed Millibands call for Parliament to meet on Wednesday and is taking questions in South Africa from UK press into his relationship with Coulson being similair to Stephenson and Wallis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    Worked it out... my reply to Tea yet his original French seems to be edited out while mine removed even though it had English too

Feh cba.
    I told you, above the rules
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Only 29 more posts....

ReputationRep:
    I dont understand this post deletion? Why would posts be deleted?

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe TheCrackInTime made the thread already - that just ruins the fun of people scrambling to make the thread first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    I can't believe TheCrackInTime made the thread already - that just ruins the fun of people scrambling to make the thread first.
    Actrually I prefer it to the usual scramble to make a new thread.

(Original post by davidmarsh01)
    Also, when I was out with a girl yesterday I puked. Not the best thing to happen.
    :lol: Yikes.
    Awkward

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Only 29 more posts....
    Spamming time?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Actrually I prefer it to the usual scramble to make a new thread.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    I find your lack of faith disturbing

"It's a Trap" was on tv last night and I set it to record but the Women World Cup final went into over time and penalty shootouts so it didn't record. :mad:

I'll have to watch it online

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    :lol: Yikes.
    Awkward
    Yeah, we were out for lunch and I just started thinking "oh crap..." then I rushed off to the toilet and spewed. I think I managed to hide it. I only had one slice of my pizza though :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, we were out for lunch and I just started thinking "oh crap..." then I rushed off to the toilet and spewed. I think I managed to hide it. I only had one slice of my pizza though :lol:
    Oh so it wasn't in front of her then.
    I was envisioning you saying "oh this food is nice, you look lovely by the way and.... BLLAAAAAAAGHH."

".....anyway, as I was saying...."
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Hangover?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    Hangover?
    Nah, I don't really drink and I definitely wasn't drinking the night before.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.