ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    In bold
    French Women

British Women

I know who I would rather have in my bed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    I am currently watching the proposal and started before I saw this :awesome:
    I loved The Proposal

Although I have swapped to more horror/thriller films now; last one I watched was the Last House on the Left.

(Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    French Women

British Women

Liliane Bettencourt :eek: she's old.... and that woman is fake.... not saying I wouldn't but it isn't natural beauty like we French have :cool:

:drool: (she's my future ex-wife )

I am currently watching the proposal and started before I saw this :awesome:
    Got to admit, it never gets old... must of seen at least 20 times now :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Liliane Bettencourt :eek: she's old.... and that woman is fake.... not saying I wouldn't but it isn't natural beauty like we French have :cool:

:drool: (she's my future ex-wife )
    Fake or not....she would have a place in my bed unlike that old French dude. Future ex-wife?

This is what I am talking about; pretty but has a crap hairstyle. This silly short style that French women insist on having.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I loved The Proposal

Although I have swapped to more horror/thriller films now; last one I watched was the Last House on the Left.

It is pretty good.

May order some food and chill out and watch it

ReputationRep:
    I can't do that; watch films more than once. Its like you know what happens so what's the point. Its like reading a book more than once :confused:

ReputationRep:
    On BBC IPlayer....
    Quite an obscure video though. Were you searching for the Welsh Communist Party?

French Women

British Women

I'm definitely going to have to disagree with you there. French women have a certain something ...

Fake or not....she would have a place in my bed unlike that old French dude. Future ex-wife?

This is what I am talking about; pretty but has a crap hairstyle. This silly short style that French women insist on having.
    Old French dude :eek: that is Audrey Tautou, how can you say that about her, she is a goddess :drool: and yes future ex-wife, I don't plan on staying with her when she is old (Better pic).

The woman you posted is beautiful and I don't see what I wrong with the hair style... the beret on the other hand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandys1000)
    Quite an obscure video though. Were you searching for the Welsh Communist Party?
    I was looking at the political broadcasts from the main parties and then decided to look at the BNP one (not focussed on immigration for once which actually made them seem electable) and then on the 'related videos', there was the Welsh Communist one.

I'm definitely going to have to disagree with you there. French women have a certain something ...
    Some of them aren't bad but they don't beat British girls.

ReputationRep:
    Old French dude :eek: that is Audrey Tautou, how can you say that about her, she is a goddess :drool: and yes future ex-wife, I don't plan on staying with her when she is old (Better pic).

The woman you posted is beautiful and I don't see what I wrong with the hair style... the beret on the other hand
    All French women basically smoke which is a turn-off. Yes the photo of your future ex-wife is pretty but I'd rather not kiss her with her smoky breath. I have kissed girls when I was drunk before after they have smoked and even then it wasn't pleasant.

Her hairstyle looks like a dog cut it. Its all short and uneven.

All French women basically smoke which is a turn-off. Yes the photo of your future ex-wife is pretty but I'd rather not kiss her with her smoky breath. I have kissed girls when I was drunk before after they have smoked and even then it wasn't pleasant.

Her hairstyle looks like a dog cut it. Its all short and uneven.
    1. We are a nation of smokers :smokin:
    2. Females smoking is alluring... unless they are fat.
    3. I don't mind it... then again I smoke a pack of 20 Marlboro a day.
    4. It is bloody expensive :cry:
    5. :eek: cut by a dog uneven... layered and/or certain style?

Edit: It is the way it was styled, have to admit staring at it makes you see it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the girl...

Some British girls are less attractive than roadkill. Let me rephrase that, some British girls would be more attractive as roadkill.

ReputationRep:
    1. We are a nation of smokers :smokin:
    2. Females smoking is alluring... unless they are fat.
    3. I don't mind it... then again I smoke a pack of 20 Marlboro a day.
    4. It is bloody expensive :cry:
    5. :eek: cut by a dog uneven... layered and/or certain style?

Edit: It is the way it was styled, have to admit staring at it makes you see it :lol:
    You make it out like being a nation of smokers is a good thing? It can be sometimes but mostly its rather repulsive.

Exactly; the hair is cut wrong and weird. Plus the French never shave their arms or legs so hairy women; big no.

You make it out like being a nation of smokers is a good thing? It can be sometimes but mostly its rather repulsive.

Exactly; the hair is cut wrong and weird. Plus the French never shave their arms or legs so hairy women; big no.

:rofl: the same has been said about the Germans, Italians and Spanish...

Repulsive? :cry: it is alluring :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: the same has been said about the Germans, Italians and Spanish...

Repulsive? :cry: it is alluring :sexface:
    But not the British

Seriously? You'd happily tongue kiss a girl straight after her smoking one?

Anyway I must retire to my cabin for the night as I have work at 10am :mad: it was nice sharing the late-night shift with you

Good Night

But not the British
    Because you lot started it :lol:
    Seriously? You'd happily tongue kiss a girl straight after her smoking one?
    Yeah... I also smoke so it is probably different for me compared to non-smokers.
    Anyway I must retire to my cabin for the night as I have work at 10am :mad: it was nice sharing the late-night shift with you
    I must too, my washing is done so I hung it up to dry... my Lacoste Polo looks like the colour is fading, only had 3 months
    Good Night
    Bonne nuit
    In bold

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I wasn't reading the writing....too busy thinking about screwing her :rolleyes:

I wonder what it would be like to screw a communist....it would be a change of scenery I must admit.
    Man, your attitude towards women is disgusting.

You'd have to be pretty ****ing stupid to think womens sexual attitudes are dictated by their political beliefs.

You need to develop some respect for women
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    And read into the psychology of education!!!

See sig.

ReputationRep:
    and read into the psychology of education!!!

See sig.
    Stop being so ****ing ignorant and read into the psychology of education

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.