Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    Fair enough. It is rather awful but oh well its all about the money

Indeed....longer I am signed into facebook or TSR :rolleyes:
    I barely ever sign into facebook unless I need/want to talk to someone specific and don't have their phone number.

ReputationRep:
    Sitting here laughing at the statements for the "No2AV" campaign in a leaflet I got sent.

ReputationRep:
    :hi: I'm new to the MHOC, and still trying to get my bearings - but thought I'd drop in and say hi
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by BookWormShanti)
    :hi: I'm new to the MHOC, and still trying to get my bearings - but thought I'd drop in and say hi
    I believe you are under-age. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    I believe you are under-age. :holmes:
    I'm sorry, do we have to show ID? Besides, you can't stop me from knocking back virtual vodka if that's what I'd like to do with my life.

ReputationRep:
    Well, the decor is still ****, but it'll do.

Barman, pint please. Cheers.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm sorry, do we have to show ID? Besides, you can't stop me from knocking back virtual vodka if that's what I'd like to do with my life.
    I was getting drunk well before your age so I can't exactly tell you not to, virtual or otherwise.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by elli_emc)
    Well, the decor is still ****, but it'll do.

Barman, pint please. Cheers.
    FUUUU.

New bar is awesome

ReputationRep:
    I was getting drunk well before your age so I can't exactly tell you not to, virtual or otherwise.
    Well, I haven't had the pleasure yet in real life - why get drunk in the real world when you can do it in a virtual, politics-related forum? :facepalm:

FUUUU.

New bar is awesome
    I especially like the (virtual) colour changing counter, although I do think the massive picture of Margaret Thatcher isn't the best choice. Especially with the mustache someone has grafitied on it!

ReputationRep:
    I don't like these hangings, and the lighting is dingy. Do I smell smoke? Is there a smoking ban in the TSR reality?

Make mine a bloody mary and a pack of Dunhills.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Well, I haven't had the pleasure yet in real life - why get drunk in the real world when you can do it in a virtual, politics-related forum? :facepalm:

I especially like the (virtual) colour changing counter, although I do think the massive picture of Margaret Thatcher isn't the best choice. Especially with the mustache someone has grafitied on it!
    :facepalm: indeed.

Who needs friends and life experience when you can live through the internet :awesome:

:facepalm: again.

:lol:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    I don't like these hangings, and the lighting is dingy. Do I smell smoke? Is there a smoking ban in the TSR reality?

Make mine a bloody mary and a pack of Dunhills.
    There is indeed a smoking ban :yes:

The smoke is coming from me because of how hot I am

ReputationRep:
    It's coming from my attempts to burn him.

ReputationRep:
    My electricity provider has "estimated" that I've used £64 worth of electricity in the 3 weeks I haven't even been in my flat :rofl:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by cambo211)
    It's coming from my attempts to burn him.
    Charming.

ReputationRep:
    Charming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student2806)
    My electricity provider has "estimated" that I've used £64 worth of electricity in the 3 weeks I haven't even been in my flat :rofl:
    I called my gas & electricity provider, gave them my readings and they told me that my usage and my direct debit payments were equal and all was going well.

Then I got a letter telling me that my usage was, in fact, twice what I had paid thus far, and that between us my flat owed them twice what we have paid November - March.

I called up just to check which was correct, turns out that the letter was right, not the guy on the phone who said that everything was ok. Funny that. **** :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    There is indeed a smoking ban :yes:

The smoke is coming from me because of how hot I am
    I'll be out back then, chain-smoking and glaring at you all through the window.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by cambo211)

ReputationRep:
    :medieval:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.