Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Adorno doesn't have buddies. He has comrades.

(Original post by paddy__power)
    The welfare bill being debated now is a better version
    I personally don't think so but I'll go into more detail in the Bill's thread.

ReputationRep:
    Easy mistake. I was UKIP at the time :awesome:

Nick got my name wrong
    Haha, easy mistake to make! :p:

Now someone could create an account with only one underscore and steal all the credit :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    Adorno doesn't have buddies. He has comrades.
    Well comrade, homie, buddie, mate, assorted internet wierdoes ... whichever takes the particular moment.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by paperclip)
    Haha, easy mistake to make! :p:

Now someone could create an account with only one underscore and steal all the credit :ninja:
    I tried one underscore first I think so someone somewhere may well have it unless it became available again when they deleted accounts.

(Original post by Adorno)
    Well comrade, homie, buddie, mate, assorted internet wierdoes ... whichever takes the particular moment.
    A Welsh miner once called me his buddy :moon:

ReputationRep:
    A Welsh miner once called me his buddy :moon:
    Are you sure it wasn't butty? That would be more appropriate. When working underground, a miner would always have a "butty" which was generally someone younger and faster than he was so that if he got in trouble he could call on his butty to get help as fast as possible.

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure it wasn't butty? That would be more appropriate. When working underground, a miner would always have a "butty" which was generally someone younger and faster than he was so that if he got in trouble he could call on his butty to get help as fast as possible.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cD7HWOhMfU

ReputationRep:
    I tried one underscore first I think so someone somewhere may well have it unless it became available again when they deleted accounts.
    Just did a search, looks like it's available
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    He did say butty yes and actually stated something to the this effect as well. I just assumed it essentially meant buddy. He had a grip like iron.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Just did a search, looks like it's available
    I miss so many quotes from people putting one instead of two. Time to abandon this account then I think XD

ReputationRep:
    I miss so many quotes from people putting one instead of two. Time to abandon this account then I think XD
    Ahaha, you'll have to see if you can get your sub transferred.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Ahaha, you'll have to see if you can get your sub transferred.
    I will.

Oh gosh I will be in rep rep so fast as well. Will have to hide it :lol:

It would be weird if I left and then by pure coincidence someone chose that name and became active in the conservatives or something :holmes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I was tempted to make a dupe called William_Hill and so something like that but decided not to XD

ReputationRep:
    I will.

Oh gosh I will be in rep rep so fast as well. Will have to hide it :lol:

It would be weird if I left and then by pure coincidence someone chose that name and became active in the conservatives or something :holmes:
    If RK refuses, then you can threaten to kick him

...though i suppose he'll add himself back :p:

Wouldn't surprise me, after you sold out the Labour party, it was your plan for an embarrassing government to make the tories look good wasn't it? :p:

ReputationRep:
    So guys, what is going down with y'all?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    If RK refuses, then you can threaten to kick him

...though i suppose he'll add himself back :p:

Wouldn't surprise me, after you sold out the Labour party, it was your plan for an embarrassing government to make the tories look good wasn't it? :p:
    You caught me. One Nation right here :yes:

(Original post by Teaddict)
    So guys, what is going down with y'all?
    Been shaving all my body hair off, getting ready for the swimming comp biatch! also just finished Little Fockers, hilarious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    Been shaving all my body hair off, getting ready for the swimming comp biatch! also just finished Little Fockers, hilarious
    Oh yeah, you are French :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    :lolwut:

So French men shave it off whilst French women keep it? weird.

(Original post by xXedixXx)
    Oh yeah, you are French :P
    Us lot can get away with this, you lot do it and all of a sudden it is like '**** hit the fan' :lol:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.