Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Teaddict)
    :lolwut:

So French men shave it off whilst French women keep it? weird.
    :lol: the women are hairless, it was a viscous rumour start by you Brits :mad: personally I don't see what's wrong with shaving ones body hair off, keeps you nice and cool during the summer :cool:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I have just realised my local takeaway also delivers Tequila, Whisky and beer :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Yes my "theres no money left" thead is taking off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    :lol: the women are hairless, it was a viscous rumour start by you Brits :mad: personally I don't see what's wrong with shaving ones body hair off, keeps you nice and cool during the summer :cool:
    See there's the problem: Britain + Summer = ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    I have just realised my local takeaway also delivers Tequila, Whisky and beer :holmes:
    I would NOT be in a good state after realising this :p:

ReputationRep:
    I just discovered my local take away gives away free children with every purchase :holmes:

(Original post by Adorno)
    See there's the problem: Britain + Summer = ???
    I'll be in the South of France (Cannes-Nice) so suck it

I just discovered my local take away gives away free children with every purchase :holmes:
    :rofl:

'You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!' - damn thing

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

'You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!' - damn thing
    I have been getting that a lot recently.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be in the South of France (Cannes-Nice) so suck it
    That's not my idea of heaven to be honest, too hot. A nice cool breeze walking in the Brecon Beacons or Yorkshire Dales is much more my thing.

ReputationRep:
    Adorno is right... there is nothing nice about hot weather. I would rather have cold weather.

ReputationRep:
    Also France is full of lepers. I know, I've heard it from a guy.

(Original post by Adorno)
    That's not my idea of heaven to be honest, too hot. A nice cool breeze walking in the Brecon Beacons or Yorkshire Dales is much more my thing.
    Yorkshire :eek: I can barely stand being in the SW of England, it is sooo cold... Yorkshire must be what -10?

I must admit that the beautiful beaches, exquisite women, excellent watersports, countryside and luxury restaurants is not for everyone
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by paperclip)
    I would NOT be in a good state after realising this :p:
    Mate, if it wasn't so expensive.... I've not had a drink in nearly a month now, I think this is probably the longest I've gone since I was like 15 so wehey

I'm local - which place is this?

ReputationRep:
    I must admit that the beautiful beaches, exquisite women and luxury restaurants is not for everyone
    For those of us that can afford them, sure.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Anyone know any really good series?

I'm bored of films and have got bored of prison break on the second series near the end and have done startrek.

I could try stargate as Dipak recommends it.

(Original post by Stricof)
    For those of us that can afford them, sure.
    The women aren't... oh you meant the restaurants

Community, Modern Family, Blackadder, 'Allo 'Allo and The Inbetweeners... assuming you want English language only

ReputationRep:
    Yorkshire :eek: I can barely stand being in the SW of England, it is sooo cold... Yorkshire must be what -10?

I must admit that the beautiful beaches, exquisite women, excellent watersports, countryside and luxury restaurants is not for everyone
    Meh, having survived a Montréal winter, I figure I'm more suited to cold weather than hot weather. Anything above about 16 degrees is bad and besides, I don't want to lounge about gawping at things out of my league. I'd rather contemplate things in the company of great mountains and stuff. I can't really survive in flat places too long.

ReputationRep:
    Mad Men
    The women aren't... oh you meant the restaurants
    Aha I think your mind just wondered off a little......

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.