Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    If you don't have an iPhone, well, you don't have an iPhone.

No ****, Sherlock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaran-j)
    If you don't have an iPhone, well, you don't have an iPhone.

No ****, Sherlock.
    I don't have an iPhone and am happy about it. Indeed, gonna try to nab a HTC Sensation when it comes out :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Your such a troll.
    lol. I guess. The point stands though.

ReputationRep:
    There was such a fantastic thunder and lightning storm last night. It went on for quite a while, really incredibly. Rolling thunder, sharp loud blasts of thunder, heavy rain, lots of lightening.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Nothos)
    I don't have an iPhone and am happy about it. Indeed, gonna try to nab a HTC Sensation when it comes out :coma:
    Excuse me while I turn green with envy.

I so want that phone. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nothos)
    Want it!

More so, I want to get rid of my Blackberry for an HTC but, alas, I have no money to buy it with. :sad:

(Original post by paddy__power)
    The muscles from Brussels :awesome:
    It is more like 'The Flab from Brussels' now :lol: although that is from the reality/documentary series, he could be back to his old form by now as it was filmed last year :cool:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    It is more like 'The Flab from Brussels' now :lol: although that is from the reality/documentary series, he could be back to his old form by now as it was filmed last year :cool:
    He's old give him a break

I think I have probably seen all of his films - or at least all the well known ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wednesday Bass)
    Want it!

More so, I want to get rid of my Blackberry for an HTC but, alas, I have no money to buy it with. :sad:
    Blackberrys are the best you look the business with a blackberry

Although mine has been playing up recently :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    There was such a fantastic thunder and lightning storm last night. It went on for quite a while, really incredibly. Rolling thunder, sharp loud blasts of thunder, heavy rain, lots of lightening.
    I know right I love how the weather can change so rapidly like that. My lights flickered about twice during the storm which wasn't good

(Original post by paddy__power)
    He's old give him a break

I think I have probably seen all of his films - or at least all the well known ones.
    He's 50... that is not old

ReputationRep:
    When's the deadline for the census? I have heard adverts on the radio for the last two weeks saying don't forget to fill in your census today or you could face a fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    Blackberrys are the best you look the business with a blackberry

Although mine has been playing up recently :mad:
    I've just got the basic one, and it's alright but it's a bit sluggish at times and there's a load of apps available for Android and iPhone that aren't available from BB App World (mainly the Spotify app)

ReputationRep:
    So what is the general opinion on the Doctor Who episode last night?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    About the time the lightning really got going over London I was listening to the ghost of King Hamlet tell his son to avenge his death in the Globe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    It wasn't too bad. Although to be fair it seems that Moffatt can only write one villan. Angels that move when you're not looking vs aliens you can only see when staring directly at them... I didn't get bored though which is more than I can say for last year's opener.

ReputationRep:
    About the time the lightning really got going over London I was listening to the ghost of King Hamlet tell his son to avenge his death in the Globe.
    Nice.
    I was watching Doctor Who during the heavy moments, and at one point right as there was a tense moment in Doctor Who there was a loud crash of thunder. Great timing!

I really enjoyed it.

ReputationRep:
    Tetris Heaven

Tetris Hell

ReputationRep:
    I didn't understand it, although I've been told that was the whole point...
    The mystery of River Song is starting to grate on me now though. I know she's supposedly a massively important character and they're building up to something, but it's been three years ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student2806)
    I didn't understand it, although I've been told that was the whole point...
    The mystery of River Song is starting to grate on me now though. I know she's supposedly a massively important character and they're building up to something, but it's been three years ffs.
    I'm assuming that the River Song scenario will play out over the mid-series break.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.