Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is this not based off of XKCD?

ReputationRep:
    Excellent :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    Is this not based off of XKCD?
    Yeah they're both playable versions based on the XKCD comics.

ReputationRep:
    For all you Pokemon fans (there seems to be a lot around here).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anony mouse)
    For all you Pokemon fans (there seems to be a lot around here).

But Pikachu doesn't learn Scratch...

ReputationRep:
    But Pikachu doesn't learn Scratch...

That was my first thought, and it's not in a TM either.

(Remind me to rep tomorrow, supposedly I've repped too much today).

ReputationRep:
    If you want to show off Pokémon in real life at least go with the decent one.

Amateurs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesusandtequila)

That was my first thought, and it's not in a TM either.

(Remind me to rep tomorrow, supposedly I've repped too much today).
    Silly rep rules.

ReputationRep:
    What lovely warm weather we're having

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambo211)

Amateurs.
    Meh. Misty is sexy though.

ReputationRep:
    Meh. Misty is sexy though.
    May :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Hah, since the beginning of the year I've been negged by Teaddict more times than anyone else and (s)he still insists that I'm being presumptive in assuming (s)he doesn't like me. Right...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by cambo211)

Amateurs.
    Seen that many times. So awesome XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adorno)
    Hah, since the beginning of the year I've been negged by Teaddict more times than anyone else and (s)he still insists that I'm being presumptive in assuming (s)he doesn't like me. Right...
    Yeah but you like it when people don't like you, it gives you an excuse to ignore the validity of their opinions and spout lefty idealism :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but you like it when people don't like you, it gives you an excuse to ignore the validity of their opinions and spout lefty idealism :p:
    It also makes them appear very fake in their responses to you.

ReputationRep:
    It also makes them appear very fake in their responses to you.
    Eh. I guess. But being civil to people you don't like is a good skill. And this is the internet. Teaddict could secretly be Eric Pickles.

ReputationRep:
    Eh. I guess. But being civil to people you don't like is a good skill. And this is the internet. Teaddict could secretly be Eric Pickles.
    I prefer to be honest. If I don't like a person, it's usually quite obvious. I see no reason to fake pleasantries since it's a waste of effort. If Teaddict is secretly Eric Pickles then he should have better things to do with his time like ... oh destroying local government?

You're so precious about rep. I'm not even going to respond to your latest PM because it's so asinine.

ReputationRep:
    So you're just posting about it publicly instead? Nice :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    You're so precious about rep. I'm not even going to respond to your latest PM because it's so asinine.
    If you like. But the point is people use neg in posts that are making a point and then completely fail to engage in a debate on those points which seems to me to completely miss the point. If we're all here to press little red and green buttons then we might as well remove the power of interaction and leave ourselves with that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.