Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

i have just got a conditional from ECA and i am pretty gobsmacked cos i did not expect it........... but i am very confused now, which place would be better for graphic design once i graduate?
    edinburgh college of art , or london college of communication????
    any advice would be AWESOME! thanks.

omgggg you heard from edinburgh JEALOUSSSSS
    im still waiting but i doubt i got in!
    i've been on a course at LCC, and to put it a bit bluntly, it was crap. the teacher was an absolute idiot.
    i think edinburgh is supposed to be the best for graphics!
    ALTHOUGH reject the place and i might get it haha

better for when you graduate? Nothing is future proof anymore. LCC is no longer a golden brand, as a matter of fact, it can't get worst then that. The head of college is an absolute *******, in terms of the actualy course, I have a few mates doing the BA, it's fine but then they have very low standards as human beings. To be honest, I'd stay away from LCC at all cost, but then being in London means you have access to many galleries and possibly more opps than edinburgh. I'd say go visit both places if you can, look at the facilities, talk to the students etc etc..
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.