The Student Room Group

Cheated on

Scroll to see replies

Some of the things said on here are really mean.

I think that if he really loved her he would have waited no matter how long it took.

He's not worth it, move on.
Reply 21
I remember the initial thread. He did everything he could for you, and waited 6 years for you. Once he realised your relationship wasn't going to reach the next level, he had a choice to make - Keep on waiting, or move on. Life's too short.
Original post by BethanArianwen

I think that if he really loved her he would have waited no matter how long it took.

..To an extent, but how would you feel if you were constantly intimately rejected without reason?
Reply 23
Original post by righteous
Dear God. :lolwut:

Anyone can get sex in England but I doubt they would engage in that fetish. Just wish I had known earlier that's what he wanted and we could have met the right people sooner. I think he would have stayed with sex and no fetishes but she has offered all of this and he even paid her money through Western Union. Just sad as I will miss the friendship and holiday memories.
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone can get sex in England but I doubt they would engage in that fetish. Just wish I had known earlier that's what he wanted and we could have met the right people sooner. I think he would have stayed with sex and no fetishes but she has offered all of this and he even paid her money through Western Union. Just sad as I will miss the friendship and holiday memories.

So hold on, let me get this right...he didn't leave you because you wouldn't have sex with him, nor due to the fact it had been 6 years.....but because you wouldn't urinate on him...

That's just...well, words..I'm lost for them.
Reply 25
Original post by Keese

Original post by Keese
So hold on, let me get this right...he didn't leave you because you wouldn't have sex with him, nor due to the fact it had been 6 years.....but because you wouldn't urinate on him...

That's just...well, words..I'm lost for them.

Please tell me that's not true?
Reply 26
Original post by Irrelevance
Commendation points if he actually waited six years and wasn't tapping ho's on the side.

different area codes n all as the great luda once said

You clearly don't have a penis.
Original post by imperial maniac
You clearly don't have a penis.

You are correct.
Original post by VeniViciVidi
..To an extent, but how would you feel if you were constantly intimately rejected without reason?

There is a reason, and this isn't my relationship, but if it was me it was happening to, i'd find ways of resolving it.
There is a reason, and this isn't my relationship, but if it was me it was happening to, i'd find ways of resolving it.

But what I got from the OP is that she didn't console with her ex about it. Although, the stuff about the urine stuff, I'm a little :s-smilie: about it all.
But what I got from the OP is that she didn't console with her ex about it. Although, the stuff about the urine stuff, I'm a little :s-smilie: about it all.

Urine? What?
Urine? What?

I have worked it out now. 6 years was a long time but he had a urine and faeces fetish so if she is offering sex and fetishes then he won't leave. Wish he ended it sooner. Why else go abroad?

What the OP said here.

Get out. NO-ONE should have to wait 6 years. Typical female talking. Get your head out of your arse.
Original post by Anonymous
Get out. NO-ONE should have to wait 6 years. Typical female talking. Get your head out of your arse.

Typical of you to post it anonymous, pussy.
What the OP said here.

Look, i'm only going to say this once because i'm getting a few people being dicks to me because i told her to move on and stuff.

I ONLY SAID IT TO MAKE HER FEEL BETTER.

I don't actually think anyone should have to wait 6 years, i actually think there may be some underlaying trust issues as to why she didn't feel comfortable enough to do anything with him.

But that's not for me to say, that's why i only said he's not worth it and move on. She's clearly upset about it and i think that no matter how much anyone tells her she's being unreasonable for not having sex with him, she's not going to believe it. She needs to realise it by herself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending