Turn on thread page Beta

Isit possible to change face shape/ gain weight? watch

ReputationRep:
    I was looking through photos of when I was younger, (about 10-11 years old) and I noticed that I had a round face shape, now I'm 16 and it appears it's now long/ thin, will it change again or is this my face shape for the rest of my life?
    A friend of mine said that this could be because I'm skinny, 6ft1 - 150Lbs, Could this be the reason?
    To sum it up; I don't like my current long/ thin face shape.

ReputationRep:
    If you're underweight, you will most likely have a more 'gaunt' looking face. But, unfortunately with weight gain (as with weight loss) you can't choose where the fat goes.

So if you do gain some weight, you may well put some on your face and look more rounded, depending on how much weight you gain and how much goes on your face.

So basically, it's one of those things where you'll have to either accept your face as it is, or try and gain weight and hope that it goes on your face.

Personally, I always lose and gain weight on my face before anywhere else - I can always tell if I've lost weight just by looking at my cheeks... but that's just me; and we're all different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickV)
    I was looking through photos of when I was younger, (about 10-11 years old) and I noticed that I had a round face shape, now I'm 16 and it appears it's now long/ thin, will it change again or is this my face shape for the rest of my life?
    A friend of mine said that this could be because I'm skinny, 6ft1 - 150Lbs, Could this be the reason?
    To sum it up; I don't like my current long/ thin face shape.
    Probably not by much, but it will definitely look fuller and healthier!

ReputationRep:
    A bit, but children tend to have rounder faces than adults.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.