Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My first ever TSR post.. and it's about food :')
    I've just had, for my 'midnight snack', 2x BBQ Rib Crisps, 2x Chocolate bars and a Pork Pie... :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamieRennison)
    My first ever TSR post.. and it's about food :')
    I've just had, for my 'midnight snack', 2x BBQ Rib Crisps, 2x Chocolate bars and a Pork Pie... :/
    Glad you lost your post virginity to fooooood ! i could do with a pork pie ... hmmm

ReputationRep:
    nutella on curry mixed with coca cola

amazing

ReputationRep:
    I've just had two special k bars. I know I shouldn't really eat at night but it's better than before when I used to munch through a big bag of doritos, a packet of biscuits and some fizzy juice...

ReputationRep:
    Mug cake all the way. I've pretty much got it down to an art by now.

ReputationRep:
    Weetabix. LOTS OF.

I got through a whole 48 pack of Weetabix in an all-nighter, once. I'm such a fat mess; thankfully I have an awesomely high metabolism.

ReputationRep:
    Had a midnight snack on the weekend of Cadburys Chocolate mousse, half a tube of bbq texas sauce Pringles and a warm milk!!! Nommie goodness.

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast cereal... most notably Cheerios/Honey Cheerios. A MAHOOZIVE bowl of them only sets me back 300 calories so I don't feel so turbo-guilty.

ReputationRep:
    left over pizza

ReputationRep:
    marmite sandwiches with ready salted crisps

ReputationRep:
    A crisp, yogurt or an ice cream

..but if i'm really hungry then a sandwich.

ReputationRep:
    cheese on toast if i'm at home. If I'm at uni then whatever biscuits I have on my shelf- it's times like those when I really miss having a kitchen...

ReputationRep:
    Cereal. Large bowl of.

Cereal's always more satisfying when it's not for breakfast.

ReputationRep:
    I would make a mug-cake but when I tried it tasted like tough rubber. So I stick with cereal

ReputationRep:
    Just made some pasta for my snack ....

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast cereal & ice cream

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc1000)
    Weetabix. LOTS OF.

I got through a whole 48 pack of Weetabix in an all-nighter, once. I'm such a fat mess; thankfully I have an awesomely high metabolism.

:eek:Be careful dude, I did the same thing once and was running to the toilet every 2 seconds the next day. Fibre much?

ReputationRep:
    Toast! The toaster always makes me jump though if I'm the only one awake :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stargazer23)
    Toast! The toaster always makes me jump though if I'm the only one awake :emo:
    Same! I often take the toast out just before it's gonna pop up hehe.

My other midnight snacking foods are usually something dessert like if I havn't already had it in the evening, like Ben & Jerrys....chocolate or sometimes leftovers. (Leftover KFC is the best mmmm...)

ReputationRep:
    Tough descision, its between pussy and supermalt.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.