Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Your Midnight Snacking Food watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Kulfi ice cream.

ReputationRep:
    Partly because boiling the kettle is too loud, and partly because it's gooooood, I get a glass of cold milk and mix in instant coffee granules and sugar

ReputationRep:
    For some reason at night I become a crunchy monster, so rice cakes tend to be my vice of choice. My sister's snack-a-jack's are currently taking the brunt of my munch-attacks.

ReputationRep:
    Always seem to want sausage rolls or kettle crisps or cocktail sausages or chips with cheese on top if I am really hungry at night!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc1000)
    Weetabix. LOTS OF.

I got through a whole 48 pack of Weetabix in an all-nighter, once. I'm such a fat mess; thankfully I have an awesomely high metabolism.
    And I'm Hitler who's fornicating with some gyspy Jews.

:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steadmusic)
    CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Though last year when I was in halls someone made sunday dinner for herself and her friends. ????
    That is an EPIC midnight feast!

ReputationRep:
    snack? pppfft. I like to make mine a midnight MEAL! I usually get weird tuna cravings at this time? So I'll have a tuna mayo packed roll and then round it off with a segment of Terrys Choc orange and that's me ready for sleeps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparrow-legs)
    OMG do they still exist!? I skipped Medical Microbiology one morning to satisfy a random pop tart craving...went to sainsbury's and couldn't find them anywhere!!!
    THIS!

OH EMM GEE, I think sainsburys are the only supermarket that do not do them. It's a crime. The chocolate one's are awesome. I finished my last 2 today. I've just realised, wtf will I eat for breakfast tomorrow?!

ReputationRep:
    uncooked cookie dough- so good, I could eat tons of it if I didn't have any self restraing They used to sell packets off cookie dough in sainsburies but I haven't seen it around anymore

ReputationRep:
    Barby

ReputationRep:
    If only I had a girl to make me a dam steak

ReputationRep:
    Biscuits, biscuits, biscuits!

ReputationRep:
    Cream crackers with butter.. nom nom nom...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lamps08)
    If only I had a girl to make me a dam steak
    i feel you pain brah

ReputationRep:
    Gimme dem cheesy beans!

ReputationRep:
    When I'm living in halls we go for a walk to get pizza or Subway XD

When I'm at home it's whatever biscuity things I can find.

ReputationRep:
    PORK PIES.
    Scotch egg or two.
    Sometimes a bowl of Frosted Shreddies with no milk.

Toast with Nutella orrrrr a Nutella sandwich.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.