Turn on thread page Beta

Hate my body (Pics included) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FluxD)
    Great to know that your low standards and limp **** get her approval, I am sure that will nullify any qualms she has with her own personal appearance :congrats:.
    Wow, you're a bit of a knob.

OP you look fine, you could just tone up a little though if you want to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Wow, you're a bit of a knob.

OP you look fine, you could just tone up a little though if you want to.
    Wow so because I didn't announce that I would fck her over an internet forum on the basis of seeing 3 pictures means I am a knob?

I helped her through PMs so she didn't have to drudge through the crap in this thread anyway and we're cool now so .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chillaxer)
    Whats' wrong with it? Some people would kill to be that thin. Lovely curvy hips too.
    lol

(Original post by Hanvyj)
    looks nice to me..
    lol

(Original post by ash-corbett-collins)
    Nothing wrong with your body OP. Just some self-confidence issues.
    lies

(Original post by fran.ha)
    This thread has served to show that if even you can't be happy with that body there is no hope for me, or anyone who actually NEEDS to work out.
    There is hope, maybe you should try getting off your ass and doing a bit more about it though, 90% of the posts I see by you on fitness are all of this vein

You should read this, its an article called The trouble with women: they’re all moan, no action

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/l...cle7089598.ece

(Original post by StressReliever)
    OP, the only thing you need right now is a good solid bulking programme in order to put some muscle on ya!
    ha true that

(Original post by HKDSP)
    cringe worthy.
    pretty much summarizes this entire thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FluxD)
    Wow so because I didn't announce that I would fck her over an internet forum on the basis of seeing 3 pictures means I am a knob?

I helped her through PMs so she didn't have to drudge through the crap in this thread anyway and we're cool now so .
    No you just seemed a little harsh to both OP and others. Fair enough though

ReputationRep:
    Right guys! NEW PICTURE!!!
    4 days of intense HEALTHY dieting i.e. high protein/low fat/low carbs and daily gym including IIT, squatting, sit ups and pushups and YOGAAAA... I'm seeing some results already Starting to liiike my body

Edit:
    NB matching underwear for those who critiqued that earlier...:P
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rebeccaaa1)
    Going to the gym takes AGES to burn calories but eating less certainly works. That's what i did but it went to far and I ended up with an eating disorder. But that was ages ago and I'm fine now! Just be careful when dieting...thats all I mean
    Oh my I'm glad you're better now and I hope the disorder is gone for good! I don't really weigh myself because I know I'm not FAT I just don't like the way my fat is spread :P I'm actually gaining weight now because I'm on high protein diet and gymming a lot but I'm hopefully getting a better shape so I don't mind..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsLadette)
    Don't be ridiculous. She needs to tone up a bit, I don't think she's even particularly asking to lose weight, just sort problem areas out, which is completely rational.
    THANK YOU! Glad some of you get me Makes up for the crazies on here..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MasterJomi)
    You look fine, but a bit of toning wouldn't hurt.

As an ass man, I am dissapoint.
    Hahahahahahaha I'm working on it Squatting seems to be doing the trick along wth machine leg presses! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    Not enough food. I normally eat SOMETHING half an hour to an hour before exercising. People on here are more knowledgeable than me on what stuff is best to eat, but IMO you should eat more, especially after.
    Definitely start squatting with weight as soon as you feel ready (look up vids online and practice very good technique).
    The next time, if you want good advice here, then it's best to post in one of the established threads like Ask Powerlifter, the Toning Guide, or the Barbelles Soc. You won't get people accusing you of attention seeking and you'll get the advice you need.
    You should ideally be doing a combo of resistance and HIIT, which you have started! There's a copy of my and other girls' resistance training workouts in the first post of the Toning and Exercise Guide, check them out. Or PM me
    Hehe thank you I'll check the resistance training work outs now ! I've been squatting with light weights like 10 kg but think I'll go upto 20ish at the most? I can't believe I'm lifting weights..:P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rejected_enigma)
    Hehe thank you I'll check the resistance training work outs now ! I've been squatting with light weights like 10 kg but think I'll go upto 20ish at the most? I can't believe I'm lifting weights..:P
    20 is lame! You should aim to progress and lift as much as possible. A few months ago I could barely squat 10kg, now I can do 70 and it's awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    So you only go out with models???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    20 is lame! You should aim to progress and lift as much as possible. A few months ago I could barely squat 10kg, now I can do 70 and it's awesome
    Hahaha seriously? Hmm wow that is pretty impressive We'll see how it goes

ReputationRep:
    Because that was what he was saying?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shawshank)
    Because that was what he was saying?
    well, the pics really don't look that bad, he seemed to think anyone who thinks the OP looks quite nice is to be laughed at or is lying. She hasn't get a perfect body (like a model) but its hardly bad is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FluxD)
    missing the point here, could you explain?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FluxD)
    lol'd irl

ReputationRep:
    stop moaning start swimming. Swim 40 lengths front crawl then tread water (eggbeater) alterneting between right hand out left hand out both hands out. Do that until you drown then take up water polo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rejected_enigma)
    Hellooo there TSR!

FIRST of all I KNOW I'm not obese or even FAT so this isn't an attention seeking thread.
    Basically I hate my body and the other day even my ex asked if I've put on weight I'm just so shapeless?! And I would love it if you fitness gurus out there could give me some tips on how to sort it out.

I'm around 5 foot 6
    Weigh about 55kg

I really don't like my :

- Bingo wings
    - Shapeless bum
    - FAT BELLY
    - Big thighs

I want to be toned and slender and seriously get rid of my fat belly that makes me look pregnant in tight clothes. So yeah...Please help

Diet tips?
    Exercise tips?
    What's the state of your diet at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    Fat belly and big thighs? Right.....

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.