Turn on thread page Beta

Hate my body (Pics included) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bertstare)
    she's skinnyfat

would look better after a year of consistent gym

problem?
    Probably the use of the word 'chubby'. Skinny-fat is often more a result of lack of muscle than excess fat. If OP gained 15lb of solid muscle (which is quite a feat for a woman) she would look firmer with or without fat loss. Fat loss will just increase muscle definition at that point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ewan)
    Everyone has different expectations. How is that hard to understand?
    I give up! All I am trying to do is give the girl a little support and compliment her so she feels better in herself as I feel she shouldn't worry about how she looks, and by doing this I get constant neg rep. I just don't get it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RamsFanNo1)
    I give up! All I am trying to do is give the girl a little support and compliment her so she feels better in herself as I feel she shouldn't worry about how she looks, and by doing this I get constant neg rep.
    When someone decides they want to improve their appearance the last thing they want to hear is "Oh no, you look beautiful sweety!"

She came here asking for help on how to improve her appearance, not for you to tell her how great she looks. Thankfully the internet is the one place you can get honest advice.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.