Turn on thread page Beta

Hate my body (Pics included) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rejected_enigma)
    Hellooo there TSR!

FIRST of all I KNOW I'm not obese or even FAT so this isn't an attention seeking thread.
    Basically I hate my body and the other day even my ex asked if I've put on weight I'm just so shapeless?! And I would love it if you fitness gurus out there could give me some tips on how to sort it out.

I'm around 5 foot 6
    Weigh about 55kg

I really don't like my :

- Bingo wings
    - Shapeless bum
    - FAT BELLY
    - Big thighs

I want to be toned and slender and seriously get rid of my fat belly that makes me look pregnant in tight clothes. So yeah...Please help

Diet tips?
    Exercise tips?
    you look good to me. girls are prone to having a bit of a tummy. no big deal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tface)
    I think you'll find it's called a pot, not a pot belly
    Sorry I didnt get that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArabian)
    No I am serious. Although your body might not be the best in the world but it is certainly beautiful IMO. But there are some improvements that maybe can be done. I am not an expert in this field.
    Aww thank you <3 tbh when my ex said about the weight thing it just really made me paranoid even more than I already was

ReputationRep:
    need some matching Underwear , and btw from a guys point of view (and im thin not fat) theres nothing wrong with your body

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brevity)
    Jesus Christ, no one wants to see that.

Get some underwear that matches.
    LOL I only match when I predict there's going to be some action

ReputationRep:
    wow, if you think you're fat, there's no hope for the rest of us...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boo!xx)
    cut down on the junk food, always eat breakfast, dont eat after 8pm or make your dinner the last meal of the day, stop drinking larger or beer (go for vodka instead), replace chocolate bars with 'healthy' fats, like almonds etc. Erm... Go for brown bread and pasta over weight bread, it'll help keep you fuller for longer, eat less meat, if you do try to eat chicken or lean meat. Read labels, you'll be shocked at whats in some food! Make your own pack lunch, dont waste money on 'special k' food, just have an apple instead... oh yeah, dont count fruit as calories (if your gunna start counting calories), and have a glass of water before every meal. Also icey water burns kcals as your body has to heat it up, try green tea, cutting down on salt will also help get rid of water weight, so may help you look less 'puffy' but it wont get rid of fat.
    Erm, yeah i'll probably think of somemore soon :] Good luck! xx
    Ahh I've reached my limit of people I can +ve rate but thank you! I think this is the only advice I have understood and hasn't made me feel like poop Thank you <3 New lifestyle here I come xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeyGiGI)
    wtf are bingo wings? lunchladies?
    seriously what is that?

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend is fatter than that and Im worried bout it but she is doing yoga which looks like it helps

ReputationRep:
    tbh when my ex said about the weight thing it just really made me paranoid even more than I already was
    Sounds like your ex just said it to be a ****.

Nothing wrong with your body.

ReputationRep:
    I do gymnastics, and ballet, they're really good forms of exercise for toning and weight loss, possibly look into it?

ReputationRep:
    Aww thank you <3 tbh when my ex said about the weight thing it just really made me paranoid even more than I already was
    If your boyfriend is making negative comments about your healthy body
    thats a huge sign of emotional abuse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TurboCretin)
    3 times a week, about an hour per session of constant work. The people who make progress in gyms are the ones who take breaks the least during their workouts. You want to be dying by the end of each session, otherwise it'll be hardly shocking they have no effect. You need a combo of cardio and work with free weights.

This will need to be combined with an appropriate diet. Concentrate on actively limiting carbs after 4pm.

If you follow these simple things and see no effect, you are a medical marvel.
    Wow that's intense but thank you I'm going to try it. Free weights? what kind of erm..movements do i need to do with them?

ReputationRep:
    Hellooo there TSR!

FIRST of all I KNOW I'm not obese or even FAT so this isn't an attention seeking thread.
    Basically I hate my body and the other day even my ex asked if I've put on weight I'm just so shapeless?! And I would love it if you fitness gurus out there could give me some tips on how to sort it out.

I'm around 5 foot 6
    Weigh about 55kg

I really don't like my :

- Bingo wings
    - Shapeless bum
    - FAT BELLY
    - Big thighs

I want to be toned and slender and seriously get rid of my fat belly that makes me look pregnant in tight clothes. So yeah...Please help

Diet tips?
    Exercise tips?
    A night sharing a bed with me is enough for you to loose weight.

ReputationRep:
    fine ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noobynoo)
    I call it the chav belly. You see a really slim hot looking chav girl but she has always has a little pot belly. Too many eggs and bacons and baccardi breezers.
    LOL omg i know what you mean! I usually presumed they were just pregnant..stereotypical I know but now I'm of them fml

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeyGiGI)
    wtf are bingo wings? lunchladies?
    fat upper arms that move around like jelly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimee91)
    You look fine.
    Also if you hated your body you wouldn't post half naked pictures on the internet.
    This 100 percent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CocoPop)
    I would say a combination of weight lifting and high intensity interval training should do the trick.

Someone mentioned earlier - do squats.

^ that's a squat - start off without weights and then build your way up.
    Oh yeah i read about IIT! I'm gonna try it today and lol wow i don't think i'll ever get to weights that big :P

ReputationRep:
    damnnnnnnnnnn! :eek: you finer than a mother****er! :ahee:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.