Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rejected_enigma)
    erm...a bit harsh don't you think?
    Read powerlifter's thread at the top for girls wanting to actually achieve physique goals if you are srs and not just camwhoring .

I meant that when these sorts of threads are posted in fitness, it drudges in all the lame aspects of other parts of this forum into our sacred sub-forum which we regular posters cherish dearly.

In the case of a female poster asking genuine advice it instead results in white knight Sir Galahads with absolutely zero fitness knowledge spouting useless advice which is no wonder why many girls fail to attain their goals. On top of that you get the masses of horny teenagers with their pencil dicks in tow circle jerking over the pics because of the severe lack of any substantial female interaction save from the little they attain electronically on spankwire and forums.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FluxD)
    Read powerlifter's thread at the top for girls wanting to actually achieve physique goals if you are srs and not just camwhoring .

I meant that when these sorts of threads are posted in fitness, it drudges in all the lame aspects of other parts of this forum into our sacred sub-forum which we regular posters cherish dearly.

In the case of a female poster asking genuine advice it instead results in white knight Sir Galahads with absolutely zero fitness knowledge spouting useless advice which is no wonder why many girls fail to attain their goals. On top of that you get the masses of horny teenagers with their pencil dicks in tow circle jerking over the pics because of the severe lack of any substantial female interaction save from the little they attain electronically on spankwire and forums.
    Firstly thanks, I read powerlifter's thread and I intend to try that IIT at the gym tomorrow.
    Secondly, I maintain my initial opinion and think you're harsh because at least those "horny teenagers" didn't hurt my feelings like you. I felt insecure with my body so posted in this forum because I know there are people on here who know what they're talking about. Anyways..You should be careful what you say because harsh words can be more horrible and hurtful than hitting someone.

ReputationRep:

I really don't like my :

- Bingo wings
    - Shapeless bum
    - FAT BELLY
    - Big thighs

I want to be toned and slender and seriously get rid of my fat belly that makes me look pregnant in tight clothes. So yeah...Please help

Diet tips?
    Exercise tips?
    What you are doing obviously isn't getting you the results that you want.

Are you motivated and do you have about an hour free 6 days a week?
    If so, stop any kind of exercising you are doing, and follow this http://www.beachbody.com/product/fit...ms/insanity.do
    It is perfect for burning fat and toning up, although not for muscle gain however i understand that isn't your main priority.

It's a 60 day workout that has quite frankly changed my whole outlook on how i look and feel. It's not easy but do a bit of research and you will find out that it works. If you are accustomed to torrenting then you can bypass the £120 price tag

Any questions and i'd be more than willing to help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FluxD)

Literally foamin' at the mouth. Watch out guys, he's a fitness sub-forum regular.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsLadette)
    How is it possible that I'm the same height and have a slightly slimmer belly but weigh 2 stone more than you?
    Probably more muscle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thisisnew)
    Literally foamin' at the mouth. Watch out guys, he's a fitness sub-forum regular.
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FluxD)
    Great to know that your low standards and limp **** get her approval, I am sure that will nullify any qualms she has with her own personal appearance :congrats:.
    lawl

But if we tell her she's fine the way she is she might PM us her facebook herp derp

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei6JvK0W60I

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I've reached my limit of people I can +ve rate but thank you! I think this is the only advice I have understood and hasn't made me feel like poop Thank you <3 New lifestyle here I come xxx
    n'aww no prob, best of luck! :]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    skinny fat, read Powerlifters sticky at the top of the forum, apply it
    This, forever this, a million times this...

Hellooo there TSR!
    I'm around 5 foot 6
    Weigh about 55kg
    I really don't like my :
    - Bingo wings
    - Shapeless bum
    - FAT BELLY
    - Big thighs
    Seriously, you should ignore most of the stuff posted in this thread.

Go read powerlifters for girls thread thoroughly/properly...
    (He's just updated it with lots of new info this morning including workouts)

Also, go read the OP of the Barbelles Society. Has some good workouts as well.

You'll see stuff like squat 3*5 and that's what you wanna be doing. If you don't know how to do each one then go to youtube and watch the videos there for form.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adoringcarmine)
    okay saturated fat then

sorry god of nutrition
    Nothing wrong with saturated fat.

(Original post by Ash_TJ)
    On a more serious note, there's nothing wrong with your body. But if you really want to lose weight ahead of the summer just try and exercise more and cut out the saturated fats, pretty simple advice but it's a pretty simple soloution.
    Well done brains. Good understanding of health and fitness.

ReputationRep:
    Wow you have a great figure honey, you really do, you don't need to lose weight at all, do not listen to anyone who has posted something negative about you, they are insecure. Since joining this sight I am really shocked at the amount of girls who have said they need to lose weight, when they are a perfectly healthy size. i am proud to say i am 11st and am 5ft 5in tall, which may sound big to you, but if you saw me you would be shocked, I am not big at all, I have a few mumpy bits and am not your perfect size 10, but I am fairly slim, healthy, happy and love my curves

You remind me of me when i was younger, I used to be very insecure, I thought I was fat, i hated the way i looked, but As I have gotten older I have become a lot more confident in my own skin ( I am nearly 27 now). This is cos of a lot of things really, my boyfriend has intilled a lot of confidence in me, he compliments my figure every day and also cos I think everyone get more confident as they get older.

We should all generally eat healthy and excersise ect, but you do not need to lose weight, tone up if it makes you happy, however being happy really comes from within and when you are confident in you own skin it will show on the outside beleive me.

Don't ever let anyone tell you that you need to lose weight, hold you head high girl and be proud of what you have got.

I hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    you look fine, but you should probebly buy some new knickers, they look baggy haha.

ReputationRep:
    It's largely genetic.

ReputationRep:
    Sexy.

I would do you. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperiorHuman)
    Sexy.

I would do you. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shawshank)
    Nothing wrong with saturated fat.

yes cancers wonderful

ReputationRep:
    wtf is with these threads? jeeeeeeeez if u aint comfortable in ur own skin then go walk in traffic. Try looking at burn victims ect.. ur lucky u were born with all ur body parts usable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MHorman)
    Hey I quite like white knight!

Its a bit old now but good song!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adoringcarmine)
    yes cancers wonderful
    LOL. Link me to some evidence showing saturated fat causes cancer you utter donkey.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.