Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I think your body is fine.

For more slimness best is to join a gym or go for morning and evening jogs.

ReputationRep:
    By the looks of your pics, your are either not eating enough of the right things or you are doing the wrong exercises at the gym.

Have a look into Zumba Fitness.
    They deal with a dance type fitness class that maintains the core muscles by using basic moves to a fast and fun beat!

There was also another explosive type one on some teleshoppin channel a wee while back, which was rather intense and extreme.

But from me personally, do not hate your body, please, its Lush!!!

You are just looking for the right eating / exercise mix to get that very last parts tones up, and these are always going to be the hardest parts to get to.

Hugz from me!

ReputationRep:
    There is nothing at all wrong with your body!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rejected_enigma)
    Hellooo there TSR!

FIRST of all I KNOW I'm not obese or even FAT so this isn't an attention seeking thread.
    Basically I hate my body and the other day even my ex asked if I've put on weight I'm just so shapeless?! And I would love it if you fitness gurus out there could give me some tips on how to sort it out.

I'm around 5 foot 6
    Weigh about 55kg

I really don't like my :

- Bingo wings
    - Shapeless bum
    - FAT BELLY
    - Big thighs

I want to be toned and slender and seriously get rid of my fat belly that makes me look pregnant in tight clothes. So yeah...Please help

Diet tips?
    Exercise tips?
    Its not that bad, just join the gym and get your ass toned!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shawshank)
    LOL. Link me to some evidence showing saturated fat causes cancer you utter donkey.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...know-milk.html

Because whole cow's milk is high in saturated fat, it can lead to heart disease, high cholesterol and even cancer. Milk is also considered a trigger for eczema.
    :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I facepalmed so hard at that article.

I hate when the media posts articles on food...

ReputationRep:
    Hellooo there TSR!

FIRST of all I KNOW I'm not obese

I want to be toned and slender and seriously get rid of my fat belly that makes me look pregnant in tight clothes. So yeah...Please help

Diet tips?
    Exercise tips?
    1. Your perfect as it is.
    2. If you want to tone more lift.
    3. You have a nice body x

Connor x

ReputationRep:
    sort ur diet out. hit the treadmill with intensity 4x a week.

ReputationRep:
    Hey fatty! Stop eating all our food!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shawshank)
    LOL. Link me to some evidence showing saturated fat causes cancer you utter donkey.
    so sorry im wrong

bows down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StephenP91)
    You're body is perfectly normal.

I don't mean to come across as a grammar nazi, but I am one so that's how it seems.

*your.

You are body is perfectly normal? Think about it damn it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnC2211)
    I don't mean to come across as a grammar nazi, but I am one so that's how it seems.

*your.

You are body is perfectly normal? Think about it damn it!
    Force of habit. Should have corrected, but I don't care enough.

ReputationRep:
    Diet tips?
    Exercise tips?
    lots of spicy food.
    exercise. running, pullups, sit ups, aerobic stuff.

Edit: thank you for the neg rep you fat ****. I'm only trying to help.

ReputationRep:
    Right so I tried intensive interval training today! O M G seriously I nearly vomited lol it's made me realise all my previous workouts were in vain! I tried it on the treadmill so sprinting, walking, sprinting, jogging etc...for about 20 mins...After that I couldn't do more without needing a break but I'm hoping my stamina's going to get better. I then did 30 mins kick boxing and then squats (without weights) sit ups and girl push ups (knees on the floor :P )

What's the rule for food before gym? I went in the morning and skipped breakfast-just had a glass of water because I didn't wanna be full whilst exercising. Then I waited til lunch time and had a bowl of porridge, a pear and an apple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FluxD)
    x
    DUDE! intensive interval training is KILLER!!!!!!!!! LOL my fatty thighs were shaking after hahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Basically I hate my body and the other day even my ex asked if I've put on weight
    That is because he's your ex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbzWayne)
    By the looks of your pics, your are either not eating enough of the right things or you are doing the wrong exercises at the gym.

Have a look into Zumba Fitness.
    They deal with a dance type fitness class that maintains the core muscles by using basic moves to a fast and fun beat!

There was also another explosive type one on some teleshoppin channel a wee while back, which was rather intense and extreme.

But from me personally, do not hate your body, please, its Lush!!!

You are just looking for the right eating / exercise mix to get that very last parts tones up, and these are always going to be the hardest parts to get to.

Hugz from me!
    Aww thanks I like the idea of dancing the fat away

ReputationRep:
    DUDE! intensive interval training is KILLER!!!!!!!!! LOL my fatty thighs were shaking after hahahahaha
    Dafty, gan on wor lass.

Also to previous question, before weights I usually like to have a big meal but in your case if you are doing cardio or when I box I have light carbs beforehand, then heavy protein/carbs after.

Have something light like cereal before rather than do it entirely fasted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FluxD)
    Dafty, gan on wor lass.

Also to previous question, before weights I usually like to have a big meal but in your case if you are doing cardio or when I box I have light carbs beforehand, then heavy protein/carbs after.
    lol wuttt? is that Welsh? "Dafty, gan on wor lass." sorry I don't get that :P

Okiee I'll eat something light before I go next time...I did start to feel light headed and had to sit in the shower after lolll seriously need to get my stamina up

ReputationRep:
    If you hated your body you wouldn't post pictures on TSR for the world to see!
    More like, I'm feeling a but self-concious today, give me an ego boost!
    :banghead:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.