Turn on thread page Beta

Hate my body (Pics included) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leahcar)
    If you hated your body you wouldn't post pictures on TSR for the world to see!
    More like, I'm feeling a but self-concious today, give me an ego boost!
    :banghead:
    Ok how long have you been on TSR for? Anyone who's read the forums will know this is the last place to come for an ego boost. TSR is full of negative, mean and judgemental people. When I want an ego boost I go to my mum who tells me I'm the most beautiful girl in the world. I would NOT come to TSR.
    My identity on here is anonymous, no body knows me on here and I even hid my face therefore I don't feel shy exposing my body. In real life I purposely wear baggy jumpers and trousers. What do you know? You know NOTHING so don't judge me. It's getting warmer so I can't keep hiding in my jumpers..is it REALLY that bad that I just want to be comfortable in my skin?

Seriously people who have got useless things to say GTFO I don't want compliments or criticisms I just want TIPS like I CLEARLY stated in my thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArabian)
    No I am serious. Although your body might not be the best in the world but it is certainly beautiful IMO. But there are some improvements that maybe can be done. I am not an expert in this field.
    :rolleyes:
    Right,says Mr. White skin obsessed (not that I am not)
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rejected_enigma)
    lol wuttt? is that Welsh? "Dafty, gan on wor lass." sorry I don't get that :P

Okiee I'll eat something light before I go next time...I did start to feel light headed and had to sit in the shower after lolll seriously need to get my stamina up
    Geordie not Welsh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FluxD)
    Geordie not Welsh.
    what does it mean?

ReputationRep:
    Hellooo there TSR!

FIRST of all I KNOW I'm not obese or even FAT so this isn't an attention seeking thread.
    Basically I hate my body and the other day even my ex asked if I've put on weight I'm just so shapeless?! And I would love it if you fitness gurus out there could give me some tips on how to sort it out.

I'm around 5 foot 6
    Weigh about 55kg

I really don't like my :

- Bingo wings
    - Shapeless bum
    - FAT BELLY
    - Big thighs

I want to be toned and slender and seriously get rid of my fat belly that makes me look pregnant in tight clothes. So yeah...Please help

Diet tips?
    Exercise tips?
    I think you look quite fit tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Ok how long have you been on TSR for? Anyone who's read the forums will know this is the last place to come for an ego boost. TSR is full of negative, mean and judgemental people. When I want an ego boost I go to my mum who tells me I'm the most beautiful girl in the world. I would NOT come to TSR.
    My identity on here is anonymous, no body knows me on here and I even hid my face therefore I don't feel shy exposing my body. In real life I purposely wear baggy jumpers and trousers. What do you know? You know NOTHING so don't judge me. It's getting warmer so I can't keep hiding in my jumpers..is it REALLY that bad that I just want to be comfortable in my skin?

Seriously people who have got useless things to say GTFO I don't want compliments or criticisms I just want TIPS like I CLEARLY stated in my thread.
    Ha, that's completely laughable, saying as you've only just joined I don't think you're in any position to tell me what TSR is like! If you look at the top right hand corner of my )and your) post it tells you the join date. You obviously never knew that or you'd not have made such a **** of yourself trying to seem the superior person who knew TSR inside out!
    And I think you'll find if you read this thread it's full of people saying 'you look normal to me' and guys saying you look hot. That doesn't sound very negative, mean or judgemental to me.
    The fact is with threads like this the only "negative, mean and judgemental" people are the people like me who say you're just looking for a bit of attention. And I don't think that's mean at all, just stating the facts.

ReputationRep:
    lift weights. that way you tone up and not just be skinny with some fat.

ReputationRep:
    I would love to have your body shape. Makes me feel a bit crap

Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leahcar)
    Ha, that's completely laughable, saying as you've only just joined I don't think you're in any position to tell me what TSR is like! If you look at the top right hand corner of my )and your) post it tells you the join date. You obviously never knew that or you'd not have made such a **** of yourself trying to seem the superior person who knew TSR inside out!
    And I think you'll find if you read this thread it's full of people saying 'you look normal to me' and guys saying you look hot. That doesn't sound very negative, mean or judgemental to me.
    The fact is with threads like this the only "negative, mean and judgemental" people are the people like me who say you're just looking for a bit of attention. And I don't think that's mean at all, just stating the facts.
    This is a new account and it was a rhetorical question...my point was that you've clearly been on TSR for a while so you should know as well as anyone what people on here are like.

Look I can't actually be bothered to argue with you anymore because you are a waste of time and energy. I'd rather save my energy for the gym tomorrow. Get off my thread as you are about as useful as a cheeseburger to me right now.

ReputationRep:
    Hellooo there TSR!

FIRST of all I KNOW I'm not obese or even FAT so this isn't an attention seeking thread.
    Basically I hate my body and the other day even my ex asked if I've put on weight I'm just so shapeless?! And I would love it if you fitness gurus out there could give me some tips on how to sort it out.

I'm around 5 foot 6
    Weigh about 55kg

I really don't like my :

- Bingo wings
    - Shapeless bum
    - FAT BELLY
    - Big thighs

I want to be toned and slender and seriously get rid of my fat belly that makes me look pregnant in tight clothes. So yeah...Please help

Diet tips?
    Exercise tips?

Seriously don't know what you're on about :curious:, but I would :surprise::sexface::teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsLadette)
    How is it possible that I'm the same height and have a slightly slimmer belly but weigh 2 stone more than you?
    You're probably more muscular than her.

1 pound of fat takes up more space than one pound of muscle.

Also you might have denser/heavier bones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JAR12)

preaching x 100

With that logic 99.99% of the UK has no right to complain about anything.

ReputationRep:
    Going to the gym takes AGES to burn calories but eating less certainly works. Just be careful when dieting...though

ReputationRep:
    tbh theres nothing wrong with your body theres no fat on it lol

ReputationRep:
    You probably have bigger boobs...my weight is spread very disproportionally. My lower arms and legs are tiny whereas upper arms and thighs are quite heavy.
    Imagine how big 2 stone boobs would be, wow!

(Original post by The Question)
    You're probably more muscular than her.

1 pound of fat takes up more space than one pound of muscle.

Also you might have denser/heavier bones.
    Ah, I used to always claim I have heavy bones, didn't know could be legit. I know muscle weighs more, but wouldn't expect the what I think is quite average amount of muscle I have to account for 2 stone. I'm not exactly muscular, but I suppose most of these girls with skinny fat bodies that weigh so comparatively little are often ridiculously weedy. My legs are pretty solid muscle I guess. It annoys me that I can barely pinch a single bit of fat on my belly and I my BMI tells me that I'm nearly overweight!

AN ARTICLE IN THE DAILY MAIL SAYS SOMETHING IS LINKED WITH CANCER SHOCKER. Well, if the Daily Fail says that it gives you cancer, it must do!

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather be fat mate.
    You are already fat. No point in making a thread complaining about how much ugly you think your body is if you don't want to change it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JAR12)

Watch Katie My Beautiful Friends.
    Then come back and say you 'hate' your body.
    What a retarded post. So you basically saying, unless you have a disfigured face/body, you can't complain about your body.

wut.

ReputationRep:
    Im almost the same as you, tho im 5 ft 7 and a few pounds heavier, i also hate my body too haha.

have you tried gym classes instead of just going to the gym? i get SOO bored just sat on machines so classes are so much more motivating for me! so i end up working much harder!

editops i meant pounds not stone hahah..

ReputationRep:
    You have a BMI of 19.7. If anything you need to gain weight.

If you are worrying about being flabby of fat with a BMI below 23 then it is obvious you are being irrational.

Go to the doctors and ask about BDD. You need therapy not the gym.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimee91)
    You look fine.
    Also if you hated your body you wouldn't post half naked pictures on the internet.
    This.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.