Turn on thread page Beta

Hate my body (Pics included) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimee91)
    You look fine.
    Also if you hated your body you wouldn't post half naked pictures on the internet.
    This.

Attention seeking,had to be said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boo!xx)
    cut down on the junk food, always eat breakfast, dont eat after 8pm or make your dinner the last meal of the day, stop drinking larger or beer (go for vodka instead), replace chocolate bars with 'healthy' fats, like almonds etc. Erm... Go for brown bread and pasta over weight bread, it'll help keep you fuller for longer, eat less meat, if you do try to eat chicken or lean meat. Read labels, you'll be shocked at whats in some food! Make your own pack lunch, dont waste money on 'special k' food, just have an apple instead... oh yeah, dont count fruit as calories (if your gunna start counting calories), and have a glass of water before every meal. Also icey water burns kcals as your body has to heat it up, try green tea, cutting down on salt will also help get rid of water weight, so may help you look less 'puffy' but it wont get rid of fat.
    Erm, yeah i'll probably think of somemore soon :] Good luck! xx
    Don't count fruit as calories? How come? Just wondering as I have been :-) x

ReputationRep:
    You look fine.
    Why would you post half naked pictures of yourself on the internet...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlanetTea)
    Don't count fruit as calories? How come? Just wondering as I have been :-) x
    The idea is that you snack on fruit and veg all day, then your too full or no longer crave that slice of cake or chocolate bar Also fruit is low in fat and high is vitamins, so, for example, if deciding between a cereal bar or a banana (both about 120kcal) you choose the banana, which is better for weight loss as its so low fat, and generally has more nutritional value, were as the cereal bar is smaller (so your not a full) and over processed, so has less nutritional value.

ReputationRep:
    I think you've got a good body. I'd most definitely hit that.

ReputationRep:
    Richard Keys just asked Jamie Redknapp if he would smash it?

Jamie Redknapp looked at the pictures and smiled :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    i would

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrummieBoy93)
    I think you've got a good body. I'd most definitely hit that.
    Aye, good for you.

Now **** off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rejected_enigma)
    how can i get muscle?
    okay this is what i typically eat

Breakfast: cereal + apple or porridge + banana

Lunch: ploughman's sandwich + crisps+ fruit or salad + flapjack

Dinner: rice and curry or boiled vegetables and chicken

i dont eat red meat and try not to eat toooo many carbs

dont really snack

try to limit fizzy! love water
    Cereal, porridge, crisps, flapjack, rice = carbs + sugar. Carbs and not saturated fats will make you fat. Eliminate those and you'll lose weight easily.

Meat and saturated fats are not bad for you. Carbohydrate based foods like the ones listed above will make you fatter than anything else because they are easily converted to glucose and stored as fat. Don't listen to nonsense dieting advice because most of it is based off lies and misinformation that people take for granted.

I would recommend weight lifting/resistance work because your muscles will burn calories when you're doing the exercises AND when you're sitting around doing nothing BECAUSE it uses energy to repair muscle tissue. In order to build new muscle tissue you need to start eating more protein as that is what muscles require to rebuild themselves.

You also can't spot reduce fat so don't bother trying.

According to the Daily Mail everything gives you cancer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phranky)
    Cereal, porridge, crisps, flapjack, rice = carbs + sugar. Carbs and not saturated fats will make you fat. Eliminate those and you'll lose weight easily.

Meat and saturated fats are not bad for you. Carbohydrate based foods like the ones listed above will make you fatter than anything else because they are easily converted to glucose and stored as fat. Don't listen to nonsense dieting advice because most of it is based off lies and misinformation that people take for granted.
    Please don't make out like all carbs are the devil. Refined carbs are best avoided but complex carbs such as oats, brown rice or quinoa provide a good source of energy and keep you fuller for longer. Excess of OVERALL calories are what makes a person fat, not just those from carbs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phranky)

According to the Daily Mail everything gives you cancer.
    Yeah that was the joke, are the posters on this forum completely asinine? That's the second time I've had to state this

ReputationRep:
    Whats' wrong with it? Some people would kill to be that thin. Lovely curvy hips too.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with your body OP. Just some self-confidence issues.

ReputationRep:
    looks nice to me..

ReputationRep:
    This thread has served to show that if even you can't be happy with that body there is no hope for me, or anyone who actually NEEDS to work out.

ReputationRep:
    You're not fat at all, you have a fairly slim body. You could improve a lot by just toning up, but I wouldn't say you need to lose weight.

ReputationRep:
    I love how everyone rushes to a thread as soon as the title says "pics included" ....
    ...including me....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimee91)
    You look fine.
    Also if you hated your body you wouldn't post half naked pictures on the internet.
    could not agree more +rep
    **** loads of people are gonna see your nearly naked body, so seriously you can't be that insecure and worried about it.

ReputationRep:
    OP, the only thing you need right now is a good solid bulking programme in order to put some muscle on ya!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArabian)
    No I am serious. Although your body might not be the best in the world but it is certainly beautiful IMO. But there are some improvements that maybe can be done. I am not an expert in this field.
    cringe worthy.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.