Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just for the record, I got into LSE to study BMS with 3 A levels- Maths, Further Maths and Politics.

ReputationRep:
    can someone make me have the A level Further maths bostock and chandler (scanned).upload it somewhere.. and also the S3 and s4 an also m4, if you have the livetext of s3 s4 and m4. please upload it somewhere like mediafire.thank you, no resource of further maths available in my country. mere students take it. but am planning to study at LSE later. make me have it please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corporate)
    can someone make me have the A level Further maths bostock and chandler (scanned).upload it somewhere.. and also the S3 and s4 an also m4, if you have the livetext of s3 s4 and m4. please upload it somewhere like mediafire.thank you, no resource of further maths available in my country. mere students take it. but am planning to study at LSE later. make me have it please
    look up the aqa fp1, fp2, fp3, fp4 books and study the parts in your curriculum. Get your basic right first before moving on to bostock and chandler imo because it's got a lot of irrelevant portions. Just do a google search or pm me for the links. This is for cie further pure. For statistics get the one by cranshaw(?), and go from the start to the end. Why can't you just order them on amazon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bt_1000)
    Just for the record, I got into LSE to study BMS with 3 A levels- Maths, Further Maths and Politics.
    Could I know what year this was in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gunmetalpanda)
    Could I know what year this was in?
    I am first year undergraduate, but applied for deferred entry. So I applied in Oct 2008 for 2010 entry

ReputationRep:
    Hey peeps!
    I'm doin' Math/FM/Econ/Psyc next year, an' I'm hopin' to get into LSE for Econ&Math. My concern is that I got a B for AS Econ. How much do you think that would hurt my application? I have been predicted A* for Math/FM/Psyc and A for Econ.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesuisbelle88)
    Hey peeps!
    I'm doin' Math/FM/Econ/Psyc next year, an' I'm hopin' to get into LSE for Econ&Math. My concern is that I got a B for AS Econ. How much do you think that would hurt my application? I have been predicted A* for Math/FM/Psyc and A for Econ.
    Definitely worth applying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigFudamental)
    Definitely worth applying.
    Thanks for that encouragement!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 7, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.