Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone? :P I'm doing foundation in CSM! What about everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    yeppp got my offer today! doing fashion & retail management at lcf!

ReputationRep:
    i'm doing fashion journalism at LCF and living in Will Wyatt! exciteeeeeeeed.

ReputationRep:
    yesss! creative direction at lcf! theres a facebook fanpage group thing for will wyatt 2011... i havent joined it though yet as havent officially accepted my place haha x

ReputationRep:
    whaaaaayy! Hi everyone

(Original post by fayxo)
    yesss! creative direction at lcf! theres a facebook fanpage group thing for will wyatt 2011... i havent joined it though yet as havent officially accepted my place haha x
    and fay, same I havent really accepted it yet cos I'm still not very sure about will wyatt.. but i think i'll probs end up going anyway aha x

ReputationRep:
    i just confirmed my place! paid my advanced rent! anyone? cant wait to move it!

ReputationRep:
    Just confirmed my Place
    Doing Painting at Wimbledon
    Will Wyatt looks great ^^ I can't wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elc17)
    paid mine too have you got the room confirmation or anything yet? x
    well they sent me this confirmation letter with apparently "all" the information. but its not, there are loads of mistakes in the letter, they asked us to join this facebook group they made but they havent event made it yet :/ and the arriving date section, they didnt put what day we can move in but only the time they are dead unorganised..

ReputationRep:
    i've paid my deposit too doing foundation at csm.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...4034057&v=wall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameliagrace)
    i've paid my deposit too doing foundation at csm.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...4034057&v=wall
    thats not the official one tho, they have a different name..

ReputationRep:
    im studying fashion textiles at lcf and also confirmed my place at will wyatt

ReputationRep:
    Im doing animation at LCC and living in will wyatt court any one else moving in there too ?

ReputationRep:
    heey everyone!
    I am going to do a foundation course (surface pathway) at LCC and I also will live in will wyatt court. (:

ReputationRep:
    im doing Fashion Foundation at LCF And going to confirm my place this week at Will Wyatt WOOOO so so can not wait !!! x

ReputationRep:
    im doing foundation at camberwell anyone else? see who'll be doing the commute! haha

ReputationRep:
    Doing Interior Design at Chelsea : ]
    I am looking forward to living here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgia Kitty)
    im doing foundation at camberwell anyone else? see who'll be doing the commute! haha
    I'm doing the Foundation at Camberwell too! But they gave me Bernard Myers.

Have you planned your journey across london!?

ReputationRep:
    Has everyone recieved the latest email outlining moving in ect?

Until that email I didn't realise we'd be moving in on August 27th exactly, I figured it would be somewhere around September 19th which I clicked when applying for accommodation in the first place (course starts on the Sept 27th so I figured it made sense).
    Typically, I went and booked to go away and won't be back until September 8th Really worried I'll arrive 2 weeks later and will have missed the important settling in weeks where you meet people ect and I'll feel like an outsider haha
    Has anyone else got this issue? Or am I panicing over nothing?

ReputationRep:
    Im not moving in till first week in to sept i dont think i dont seethe point in been there too early x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dismantle-me)
    Has everyone recieved the latest email outlining moving in ect?

Until that email I didn't realise we'd be moving in on August 27th exactly, I figured it would be somewhere around September 19th which I clicked when applying for accommodation in the first place (course starts on the Sept 27th so I figured it made sense).
    Typically, I went and booked to go away and won't be back until September 8th Really worried I'll arrive 2 weeks later and will have missed the important settling in weeks where you meet people ect and I'll feel like an outsider haha
    Has anyone else got this issue? Or am I panicing over nothing?
    I got my message yesterday and it says to move down on the 10th September. I think they have just tried to spread everyone out. I think freshers is mid september anyway so i wouldn't worry about it! CANT WAIT TO MOVE

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.