Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill)
    You're the one who takes things too seriously ... you seem like another gym obssessed person which covers up some hole in your life. The sort of person you get in the weights section walking around like he's Rocky. Get a grip.
    Ahh so you can't really back up what you said I see. thought as much

You got me all wrong blud (or whatever the hell people say these days), I'm just in it for the sport - I don't walk around, uses too much energy.

Prehaps I should be an insecure little racist like you the model of modern man.

ReputationRep:
    whatever man, have your joy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill)
    whatever man, have your joy.
    Didn't think you could back up a single thing you said, get a grip loser stop taking the net so seriously and chill out.

ReputationRep:
    what are you on about?? back up what

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill)
    what are you on about?? back up what
    You said he thinks he's hard when he didn't really say or do anything to imply that he thought he was hard.

ReputationRep:
    Just acting smarmy and thinking he's funny or something. If anyone's not got anything constructive to say in relation to what my post is about then frankly that person is a ****. Why would someone want to post on a forum to try act funny/seek attention? I came here to ask a question about the gym and there's some knobhead trying to be funny. Too many trolls in this place like him. Annoying.

ReputationRep:
    You don't even need the gym, just do squats with the weight of the giant chip on your shoulder.

ReputationRep:
    great, i shall. hope you're enjoying your new role in comedy.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't you think to ask the staff? I know the FitSpace in Nottingham actually has a chart on the wall showing the busiest hours each day.

ReputationRep:
    the staff were poor .. thy were just hiding away from the reception.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill)
    the staff were poor .. thy were just hiding away from the reception.
    What do you have against poor people?

ReputationRep:
    i can only hope you're being sarcastic ..

ReputationRep:
    I've taken to going for an hour from 9pm. There was only one weird guy who had obviously been there for hours and hours. He wandered around lifting weights and examining his biceps. Charming...

ReputationRep:
    I usually find the gym I go to is most quiet at around 2-3pm on weekdays... Although obviously that won't apply for every single gym in the UK :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill)
    at its quietest?? I went on a trial day with a new (and extremely cheap) gym called FitSpace. I went on a Monday at 1pm and thought it should be pretty quiet but I went in the weights room and there were about 20 black men in there and there I was, a token white guy walking in. Awkward. Anyways so when is it at its most quiet typically? I appreciate that the FitSpace gym might be busy at most times because of its cheap offers but still would like to know.
    Stalk the black people so you know their routine, then when they're not in the gym; your turn!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    You don't even need the gym, just do squats with the weight of the giant chip on your shoulder.
    ^^ I lol'd

Back on topic, my gym is normally dead in the mornings and for the last hour. Up until about 12 or so I get it practically to myself.

Anyone else's gym inexplicably super busy on tuesday afternoons? Seriously, what is it about tuesdays?!

ReputationRep:
    An hour and a half before closing time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill)
    at its quietest?? I went on a trial day with a new (and extremely cheap) gym called FitSpace. I went on a Monday at 1pm and thought it should be pretty quiet but I went in the weights room and there were about 20 black men in there and there I was, a token white guy walking in. Awkward. Anyways so when is it at its most quiet typically? I appreciate that the FitSpace gym might be busy at most times because of its cheap offers but still would like to know.
    In your case, when KFC is open for special offers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stevok777)
    ^^ I lol'd

Back on topic, my gym is normally dead in the mornings and for the last hour. Up until about 12 or so I get it practically to myself.

Anyone else's gym inexplicably super busy on tuesday afternoons? Seriously, what is it about tuesdays?!
    YES!

Wtf I would have thought Monday's would have been the busiest after everyone feeling guilty from the drinking session on the weekend. Tuesday's are as bad as Saturdays if not worse at my gym.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.