Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know most people are probably worried about getting the grades... and i know we should be grateful that we have offers! but as exam time comes closer i'm getting more and more worried as my college are no where near finishing of the bio and history courses... and i leave college in 3 weeks..... ANYONE else in the same position

ReputationRep:
    OMG SAME! Sometimes i think **** I will not get these grades The worst thing is i have not started to revise properly! I do not know what i am doing, have you started revising properly?

ReputationRep:
    I've got like 8 exams :/ doing all of my AS bio again as i have low A's and still need ****loads of ums marks to get an A overall, f'd up chem in jan.. and yet i'm stil waiting for the easter break to start! ha! I've started making my AS notes on bio... meh it's a start i guesss

ReputationRep:
    I have 5 exams and im retaking my all my bio as as well! i got a b and really need an a omg its just ****ing bio thats getting on my nerves what board are you with? And what are you going to do at uni?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.