Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    i knew this was going to be the worst exam, even if immunology was one of my best 2nd year marks :p: I am hoping my dissertation is a solid 2.1 (touch wood) got another solid 2.1 in the issues module

hopefully over modules can carry me over to a 2.1 over all scary

DAI is just luck what comes up
    just the sheer amount you need to know for immuno!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bathwiggle)
    thats the issue mainly, other modules been able to cut it down abit, these is just so much with immuno, along with all those papers we are meant to read :p: you can't learn it all,
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Good luck Stewie

Oi wiggle, what degree class did you get :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Oi wiggle, what degree class did you get :holmes:
    2.1 totally ****ed up my last year, i had been on track to get a 1st up until january.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    2.1 totally ****ed up my last year, i had been on track to get a 1st up until january.
    Bad times. Should've tried harder :hand:

ReputationRep:
    Bad times. Should've tried harder :hand:
    yup, should have handled the break up better than i did, only the other hand, having got low 3rd's in 3 of my 4 exams, i think i did well to get a 2.1, shows how well i did in second year
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    yup, should have handled the break up better than i did, only the other hand, having got low 3rd's in 3 of my 4 exams, i think i did well to get a 2.1, shows how well i did in second year
    Over a guy :facepalm:

You wimminz and your nonsense :p:

You did do well though, I would have thought you would have got an ordinary degree, no honours :dontknow: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Over a guy :facepalm:

You wimminz and your nonsense :p:

You did do well though, I would have thought you would have got an ordinary degree, no honours :dontknow: :p:
    Yeah, silly me getting upset over the end of a 5year relationship. he turned into an idiot so it wasn't really much of a loss looking back.

Why you'd think that?

I do have a brain, just hide it well, actually i've no idea where my certificate is.

I might have a job coming up :woo:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yeah, silly me getting upset over the end of a 5year relationship. he turned into an idiot so it wasn't really much of a loss looking back.

Why you'd think that?

I do have a brain, just hide it well, actually i've no idea where my certificate is.

I might have a job coming up :woo:
    Getting upset is fine, but getting that upset is cute, but possibly (maybe unavoidably) foolish. :lol:

I don't think it, I was joking. Wehey, is it the one you wanted before in Ipswich or Chelmsford or w/e?

ReputationRep:
    Getting upset is fine, but getting that upset is cute, but possibly (maybe unavoidably) foolish. :lol:

I don't think it, I was joking. Wehey, is it the one you wanted before in Ipswich or Chelmsford or w/e?
    I'm allowed not to be sensible occasionally, he is the only person to successfully make me doubt myself and get my confidence that low. I think it was more all my plans changed, having gone from moving in, job planned together and wedding to oh i don't know what i'm going to do now.

Chelmsford. The guy that i was filling in for before he started in may has said the job isn't what he though it was, and has gone on sick leave due to stress as he can't handle writing for the consultants as he's dyslexic, so that should mean i can come back sooner than waiting for the maternity leave.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm allowed not to be sensible occasionally, he is the only person to successfully make me doubt myself and get my confidence that low. I think it was more all my plans changed, having gone from moving in, job planned together and wedding to oh i don't know what i'm going to do now.
    I suppose some people do not adapt to change as well as others. He sounds like a prat though so you probably did have a lucky break there.

Chelmsford. The guy that i was filling in for before he started in may has said the job isn't what he though it was, and has gone on sick leave due to stress as he can't handle writing for the consultants as he's dyslexic, so that should mean i can come back sooner than waiting for the maternity leave.
    Wehey. You should demand it full time with a pay raise :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I suppose some people do not adapt to change as well as others. He sounds like a prat though so you probably did have a lucky break there.

Wehey. You should demand it full time with a pay raise :awesome:
    I don't cope with change very well at all. The person he became was very definitely an idiot, and now keeps asking everyone how i am/what i'm doing/who i'm seeing

It'll be full time with a pay rise in september, providing it comes through As i'm not suited to life as a lady of leisure, i spend too much and i'm bored witless 90% of the time.

ReputationRep:
    sounds good wiggle pay rises are always positive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)
    sounds good wiggle pay rises are always positive!
    At this point a job is positive! It's what i want as i've worked with them before, i fit in really well, and it' what i want to do.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    and apparently the uni student they have still hasn't improved, which given she started teh same time is really bad, so i can help them with her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    well,
    How did it go?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I don't cope with change very well at all. The person he became was very definitely an idiot, and now keeps asking everyone how i am/what i'm doing/who i'm seeing
    He clearly wants you back :sexface:

It'll be full time with a pay rise in september, providing it comes through As i'm not suited to life as a lady of leisure, i spend too much and i'm bored witless 90% of the time.
    Wehey well this sounds good. You can finally afford all the books you want to buy

ReputationRep:
    nice

ReputationRep:
    He clearly wants you back :sexface:

Wehey well this sounds good. You can finally afford all the books you want to buy
    :rolleyes:

I'm not sure i can ever have enough for all the books i want. The 15 i ordered when i spoke to you, i've read all bar two of them
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :rolleyes:

I'm not sure i can ever have enough for all the books i want. The 15 i ordered when i spoke to you, i've read all bar two of them
    See, I have loads I've still not read. Going to make my way through the pile over summer as I'm running out of series to watch.

ReputationRep:
    See, I have loads I've still not read. Going to make my way through the pile over summer as I'm running out of series to watch.
    I've been being good and reading slowly.. so long a book every 2 days. Although i have 3 on the go at the moment, including the language of god, except i keep trying to read it, then realising its in the place i'm not, lantana will get it back at somepoint. I should probably watch more tv.

Apparently taking me to a motocross stunt show counts as a romantic date.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 17, 2012
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.