The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bathwiggle
I use it for pictures, or keeping track of peewee so i know if he's in hospital or out before i sent him a message asking if he wants to go for a bike ride. I don't generally post anything, unless i'm arranging something with lots of people

Fair enough. It's a bit crap really.
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
I use Facebook too much, lol, have like ****e loads of updates, likes and what not
Original post by paddy__power
Fair enough. It's a bit crap really.

This is true. I don't understand how you can spend your life on facebook and need to check it constantly
Original post by SciFiBoy
I use Facebook too much, lol, have like ****e loads of updates, likes and what not

I think my only like is motorbikes... That might make me sad..
I think my only like is motorbikes... That might make me sad..

fair enough, I find it's a good way to keep up to date with what my friends are up to, specially now im back home from Uni, not as good as actually seeing my friends though!
fair enough, I find it's a good way to keep up to date with what my friends are up to, specially now im back home from Uni, not as good as actually seeing my friends though!

I just ring if its a single person, its good for group meets and getting pictures of nights out, although mine has some truely shocking pictures of me.
This is true. I don't understand how you can spend your life on facebook and need to check it constantly

Aye.

Stuff now in the dryer :ahee:
I have liked Liberty and some sort of UK Politics page I think, that's it.
I just ring if its a single person, its good for group meets and getting pictures of nights out, although mine has some truely shocking pictures of me.

I still need to call you to wake you up :h:
I still need to call you to wake you up :h:

:colonhash: i could go off you. How did i manage nearly a year of not talking to you?

lol, mine hasnt many pictures, but lots of comments and updates, I only just got a phone again today, old one is MIA so havent been able to text or call anyone!
I have liked Liberty and some sort of UK Politics page I think, that's it.

the pressure group?
:colonhash: i could go off you. How did i manage nearly a year of not talking to you?

We were destined to find each other when we did :moon: :tongue:
the pressure group?

The human rights organisation :yes:
The human rights organisation :yes:

thought so, the like leader/spokesperson woman for it is on tv/radio sometimes, normally talk good sense :smile:
lol, mine hasnt many pictures, but lots of comments and updates, I only just got a phone again today, old one is MIA so havent been able to text or call anyone!

i have a high turn over of phones... every couple of months i break it

We were destined to find each other when we did :moon: :tongue:

Cake!!!
thought so, the like leader/spokesperson woman for it is on tv/radio sometimes, normally talk good sense :smile:

Chakrabarti? Yes she is okay - she often does talk quite a lot of sense. She's Chancellor of Oxford Brookes if I recall correctly.
i have a high turn over of phones... every couple of months i break it

Cake!!!

One day, m'dear, one day :moon:
One day, m'dear, one day :moon:

One day, in the very very distance future. Or if you desperately need somewhere to stay.

It's fine, currently i'm lying in bed discussing religions views on relationships
One day, in the very very distance future. Or if you desperately need somewhere to stay.

It's fine, currently i'm lying in bed discussing religions views on relationships

Haha indeed. I have a few viewings lined up.

I see, sounds boring :yes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending