The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bathwiggle
because its dark and spooky and there could be axe murderers out there!

we LIKE living in greenstead????

LOL fair enough!
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
because its dark and spooky and there could be axe murderers out there!

we LIKE living in greenstead????

:rofl:
greenstead has got character

if you come from london is no where near as bad
Morning paddy :biggrin:

Original post by robinson999
:rofl:
greenstead has got character

if you come from london is no where near as bad

But the estates in walton were worse than this, but at least there was a sense of community as in neighbours spoke to each other, i speak to one of mine, occasionally. Its not a bad estate, but wouldn't be where i wanted to life, i much preferred where i lived in surrey.
Morning :smile:
Morning paddy :biggrin:

But the estates in walton were worse than this, but at least there was a sense of community as in neighbours spoke to each other, i speak to one of mine, occasionally. Its not a bad estate, but wouldn't be where i wanted to life, i much preferred where i lived in surrey.

walton?

my old uni house was on the edge of greenstead, booth ave, bit more nicer, neighbours we had where like yeah you are young enjoy yourselves :p:
it wouldn't want to live there all my life but its not as bad as people make out, plus its close to uni and tesco and cheaper than other parts
Original post by robinson999
walton?

my old uni house was on the edge of greenstead, booth ave, bit more nicer, neighbours we had where like yeah you are young enjoy yourselves :p:
it wouldn't want to live there all my life but its not as bad as people make out, plus its close to uni and tesco and cheaper than other parts

walton on thames before i headed here.

its not a nasty estate, for students its ideal and there aren't really any other options for the prices and distance
walton on thames before i headed here.

its not a nasty estate, for students its ideal and there aren't really any other options for the prices and distance

oh ok

true Wivenhoe is a bit far out and costly, I have heard of more trouble in hythe than greenstead
Original post by paddy__power
Done what again?

Well you don't use it very well do you :tongue:

De-rail you daft boy :biggrin: same as you always do.

I use it for the longer words :biggrin: for correcting the, i don't see hte point, and capitals are always optional.
De-rail you daft boy :biggrin: same as you always do.

I use it for the longer words :biggrin: for correcting the, i don't see hte point, and capitals are always optional.

A thread cannot be derailed when the title question(s) have been answered as sufficiently as they are going to be. Daft boy.

*them *I *the

:tongue:
A thread cannot be derailed when the title question(s) have been answered as sufficiently as they are going to be. Daft boy.

*them *I *the

:tongue:

Its only very rarely you don't understand me. If i'm actually writing a document that will be viewed by someone in a professional capacity i do take more care.

(note i'm not saying you don't matter before you complain :tongue:)
Its only very rarely you don't understand me. If i'm actually writing a document that will be viewed by someone in a professional capacity i do take more care.

(note i'm not saying you don't matter before you complain :tongue:)

You said I'm not important :frown:
You said I'm not important :frown:

You could be very important if you give me £90 to make a really important purchase :yes:
You could be very important if you give me £90 to make a really important purchase :yes:

I don't have it to give you :nope:
I don't have it to give you :nope:

:cry2: suppose i'll have to pay myself. I'm blaming juno for me spending the money.

Torchwood is on :biggrin:
:cry2: suppose i'll have to pay myself. I'm blaming juno for me spending the money.

Torchwood is on :biggrin:

You shall.

I don't watch it. I am currently watching Stargate though :yes:
You shall.

I don't watch it. I am currently watching Stargate though :yes:

Having paid i went to check my account, apparently i have no access to my online bank account as it has been de-activated. This isn't good. But i have new stuffs coming :biggrin:

How can you not watch torchwood? :tongue:
Having paid i went to check my account, apparently i have no access to my online bank account as it has been de-activated. This isn't good. But i have new stuffs coming :biggrin:

How can you not watch torchwood? :tongue:

Should call them tomorrow :smile:

Just doesn't interest me - it is basically the children's version of what I do watch :yes:
Should call them tomorrow :smile:

Just doesn't interest me - it is basically the children's version of what I do watch :yes:

I will, just means 15days without my bank account, and i like knowing how much i've got and being able to move money about. Had i been told last sunday when daddy found out there was a problem, it wouldn't have been so bad. having spoken to my parents they knew about it and didn't tell me :rolleyes:

But its got capt. jack in it :biggrin: ( i can understand why you wouldn't see the appeal)
I will, just means 15days without my bank account, and i like knowing how much i've got and being able to move money about. Had i been told last sunday when daddy found out there was a problem, it wouldn't have been so bad. having spoken to my parents they knew about it and didn't tell me :rolleyes:

But its got capt. jack in it :biggrin: ( i can understand why you wouldn't see the appeal)

One too many penises for my liking :tongue:
One too many penises for my liking :tongue:

But you're more his type than me :biggrin:

I do like them tall and dark though. Told my uncle about gary, his response was 'he's far too short, you need a giant to counter your smallness'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending