Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Bathwiggle)
    Ok, that is sensible. When the bike soc stop quoting me i'm going to have a bath, but they are talkative today, we have fresh meat .

I got chatted up buying a rain mac today!!
    Oioi. Anyone nice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Oioi. Anyone nice?
    A shop assistant, wasn't bad looking, and did offer to take me for lunch. But can't have too many brains given chris was stood next to me. I do love the welsh accent.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    A shop assistant, wasn't bad looking, and did offer to take me for lunch. But can't have too many brains given chris was stood next to me. I do love the welsh accent.
    Haha get in there

If you are ever in the area again

ReputationRep:
    Haha get in there

If you are ever in the area again
    :lol: once a year through that shop... if he'd been at the bike shop, then he might have seen me again

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys- thought id say 'hi'!
    Anyone else missing being attacked by the ducks for your lunch?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by emilyystar)
    I never had lunch anywhere there were ducks personally.

Birds coming in the window because people couldn't be bothered to clean their crap however....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyystar)
    :hi: nope, i also don't miss trying to stop my friends feeding the ducks vodka soaked bread.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :hi: nope, i also don't miss trying to stop my friends feeding the ducks vodka soaked bread.
    :facepalm2:

Such intelligence on display....

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:

Such intelligence on display....
    I should have encouraged them?

ReputationRep:
    I should have encouraged them?
    yes, those ducks need their vodka!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)
    Especially as it tends to be the upcoming freshers that are asking on here, so she's hardly hitting her target market. I suppose there's us...but surely everyone knows where they're living by now . We started looking in February/March time!
    Or me whos not at the uni! and paddy who's leaving? (or have i made that up)

I didn't mind so much in the accommodation threads but this is for questions and such not advertising!
    And back into chat. THis is true

(Original post by SciFiBoy)
    ..ducks
    I thought after all the years living on campus they've pretty much pickled themselves. Has the rumour of the chinese lad catching a duck, cooking it and being expelled gone round yet?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Or me whos not at the uni! and paddy who's leaving? (or have i made that up)

And back into chat. THis is true

I thought after all the years living on campus they've pretty much pickled themselves. Has the rumour of the chinese lad catching a duck, cooking it and being expelled gone round yet?
    Nope, I have indeed left. Well I've not officially withdrawn but that is just a formality

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I have indeed left. Well I've not officially withdrawn but that is just a formality
    I thought so. You hadn't told me but someone else said so i was guessing. actually, thats nothing new there. I want pizza for tea, but pet liked my tuna pasta bake so much he wants it again. Hows your week going?

ReputationRep:
    lol, not that I know of, but if you like I can spread it for you
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I thought so. You hadn't told me but someone else said so i was guessing. actually, thats nothing new there. I want pizza for tea, but pet liked my tuna pasta bake so much he wants it again. Hows your week going?
    Who?

Get the pizza :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Where are you going this year paddy?

I do quite miss being back, mainly because I failed at getting a job and so I am quite bored

ReputationRep:
    Who?

Get the pizza :yes:
    dee. i would but need him to pay. unless gary comes over.

lol, not that I know of, but if you like I can spread it for you
    you can if you'd like, no idea if it did happen, but apparently was a chinese lad in southcourts.

ReputationRep:
    dee. i would but need him to pay. unless gary comes over.

you can if you'd like, no idea if it did happen, but apparently was a chinese lad in southcourts.
    okay, lol, I was in South Courts last year...didn't meet anyone who seemed the type to do that though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)

I do quite miss being back, mainly because I failed at getting a job and so I am quite bored
    join the club! I applied for like 10 jobs and didnt even get an interview for any of them

my holidays have been intolerably dull, I wish it were October tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    okay, lol, I was in South Courts last year...didn't meet anyone who seemed the type to do that though!
    this was 2 years ago now

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.