Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bathwiggle)
    this was 2 years ago now
    true, I do have a friend who tried to chat a girl up by talking about swan sex though...(no joke, this actually happened) (as a side note having posted this, I sincerley hope he does not use TSR or know my real identity if he does, lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiBoy)
    true, I do have a friend who tried to chat a girl up by talking about swan sex though...(no joke, this actually happened) (as a side note having posted this, I sincerley hope he does not use TSR or know my real identity if he does, lol)
    lol... oh dear. Thats worse than the lad chatting me up while i was buying a rain mac in wales and asking me why i was buying it.

It'll be fine, just tell him you were using the story to hit on someone

I'm pasting hoping people don't know me on here.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)
    Where are you going this year paddy?

I do quite miss being back, mainly because I failed at getting a job and so I am quite bored
    Reading, probably.

ReputationRep:
    lol... oh dear. Thats worse than the lad chatting me up while i was buying a rain mac in wales and asking me why i was buying it.

It'll be fine, just tell him you were using the story to hit on someone

I'm pasting hoping people don't know me on here.
    he's a really nice guy but pretty crazy, lol, tbh at the time I didnt realise he was doing it to chat the girl up, he told me that later!

haha, I shall try that, luckily I dont think he uses the internet much anyway (barely ever on Facebook)

lol, only person on here who I know I have met in real life is Paddy_Power and tbh I met him briefly whilst out clubbing and very, very drunk!

ReputationRep:
    he's a really nice guy but pretty crazy, lol, tbh at the time I didnt realise he was doing it to chat the girl up, he told me that later!

haha, I shall try that, luckily I dont think he uses the internet much anyway (barely ever on Facebook)

lol, only person on here who I know I have met in real life is Paddy_Power and tbh I met him briefly whilst out clubbing and very, very drunk!
    Never met paddy, just pester him on here about cake.

I've met most of the motorbike society, and am arranging another meet atm.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Aye I was pretty drunk as well. :lol:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Good people in the world read this and sign the petition!

ReputationRep:
    that's madness!

Oh broke up with gary. and now its got messy as i've no idea what we're doing.

ReputationRep:
    done

how is everyone today? enjoying the sweltering heat or desperatley seeking ways to cool down like me!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    that's madness!

Oh broke up with gary. and now its got messy as i've no idea what we're doing.
    Awesome. When would you like to meet up for sex then? I joke of course. Are you okay? :hugs:

done

how is everyone today? enjoying the sweltering heat or desperatley seeking ways to cool down like me!
    You know my answer from facebook!

And nice one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Awesome. When would you like to meet up for sex then? I joke of course. Are you okay? :hugs:

You know my answer from facebook!

And nice one
    I do I wondered if anyone else on here wanted to comment on the weather though! :p:

no worries, it's a good cause and I am happy to have signed the petition :thumbsup:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I do I wondered if anyone else on here wanted to comment on the weather though! :p:

no worries, it's a good cause and I am happy to have signed the petition :thumbsup:
    Aye you've done your good deed for today.

I think I may have done mine by promoting it. Hopefully by the end of today 30 or 40 people will have signed thanks to me. I will never know of course but I can only do my best

ReputationRep:
    Aye you've done your good deed for today.

I think I may have done mine by promoting it. Hopefully by the end of today 30 or 40 people will have signed thanks to me. I will never know of course but I can only do my best
    if you have twitter you can tweet it and try and get a hashtag for it trending, you could also post it to your facebook (if you havent yet)
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    if you have twitter you can tweet it and try and get a hashtag for it trending, you could also post it to your facebook (if you havent yet)
    Done FB.

I have twitter but no idea how to do that. I will post it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Done FB.

I have twitter but no idea how to do that. I will post it anyway.
    something like this;

"good people in the world sign this petition http://www.liberty-human-rights.org....n/soup-run.php #souprun"

edit: what's your twitter btw?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    something like this;

"good people in the world sign this petition http://www.liberty-human-rights.org....n/soup-run.php #souprun"

edit: what's your twitter btw?
    I have no idea. Do you just need to know the username thing?

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea. Do you just need to know the username thing?
    yeah, lol, mine is @RoryJL
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    yeah, lol, mine is @RoryJL
    I have no idea what I am meant to do what that information.

Mine is paddy__power?

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea what I am meant to do what that information.

Mine is paddy__power?
    you know how to follow people? just click "who to follow" on twitter menubar and then search "RoryJL" and click "follow"

also, I found you and am following you, haha
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    you know how to follow people? just click "who to follow" on twitter menubar and then search "RoryJL" and click "follow"

also, I found you and am following you, haha
    I think I have like 2/3 tweets

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.