Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    I don't know many people but because I transferred uni all the freshers there are getting their results

He does sound useless but he can probably do it but just doesn't want to.
    True

Probably, just badly. It's fine he's got a gf so soon she'll be able to do it for him

I forgot about true blood this week
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I created a thread but noone has answered. Can I check my status via myEssex? It seems like many people can know if they got in after looking at the studentportal....
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by street.lovin')
    I created a thread but noone has answered. Can I check my status via myEssex? It seems like many people can know if they got in after looking at the studentportal....
    No idea, I came through clearing. If you can't see it then obviously not. Just call them and ask
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Bathwiggle)
    True

Probably, just badly. It's fine he's got a gf so soon she'll be able to do it for him

I forgot about true blood this week
    Actually so did I I think! I will watch it in a bit. The last one I watched had lots of Sooki/Eric sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by street.lovin')
    I can't remember either i'm afraid, it was too long ago

Actually so did I I think! I will watch it in a bit. The last one I watched had lots of Sooki/Eric sex.
    The one before had sookie eric sex, i think this one might too. the last one ended up with jessica escaping chains and heading outside?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I can't remember either i'm afraid, it was too long ago

The one before had sookie eric sex, i think this one might too. the last one ended up with jessica escaping chains and heading outside?
    Yes.

Jessica :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

Jessica :sogood:
    She's too skinny. But there again i don't like sookie either. Eric...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    She's too skinny. But there again i don't like sookie either. Eric...
    I wouldn't mind both :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind both :sexface:
    I'll be nice and let you have both, and i'll keep eric then. Actually, Alcide.. if you get two can i have two?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'll be nice and let you have both, and i'll keep eric then. Actually, Alcide.. if you get two can i have two?
    Can you handle it? :L

ReputationRep:
    Can you handle it? :L
    I can keep one in the cupboard and swap when i get bored Or charly will help me out.

ReputationRep:
    moved so he doesn't kick off.

I'm too tired not too. plus i love my bed.

nope, i feel helpful
    arent you just?

oh well, at least I was able to finally get myself a new phone (after my iphone got nicked :mad: never leave a phone on a bus kids, NEVER.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiBoy)
    arent you just?

oh well, at least I was able to finally get myself a new phone (after my iphone got nicked :mad: never leave a phone on a bus kids, NEVER.)
    i try so hard

What did you expect, its just like leaving one on a train

ReputationRep:
    i try so hard

What did you expect, its just like leaving one on a train
    yeah, I know, oh well, I got meself the new blackberry 9900 same contract cost as I was on before, but 900 minutes and unlimited texts :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    yeah, I know, oh well, I got meself the new blackberry 9900 same contract cost as I was on before, but 900 minutes and unlimited texts :awesome:
    you can use that many minutes and texts? i can't, or maybe its just i'm unloved :sad:

ReputationRep:
    you can use that many minutes and texts? i can't, or maybe its just i'm unloved :sad:
    yep aw, you on pay as you go? or just not as good a contract?

ReputationRep:
    yep aw, you on pay as you go? or just not as good a contract?
    I'm on o2 simpliciaty at £15 a month i think, i need to change it but haven't bothered yet

ReputationRep:
    I'm on o2 simpliciaty at £15 a month i think, i need to change it but haven't bothered yet
    fair enough, what phone you got? £15 a month for most phones is pretty good tbh

ReputationRep:
    fair enough, what phone you got? £15 a month for most phones is pretty good tbh
    Ummm... a small one held together with gaffa tape. I'll try and find it....

its a c3300

ReputationRep:
    Ummm... a small one held together with gaffa tape. I'll try and find it....

its a c3300
    lol, thats a decent phone isnt it? my friend has one and he seems to like it well enough

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.