Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bathwiggle)
    If it gets too desperate i have a sofa in greenstead..
    thats nice of you, hopefully they will sort it out though, I sent an email to them this morning anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Yes that too :cool:
    It's too late now!:unimpressed: the damage to my self esteem is done, i'm going to go off and cry in a corner.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It's too late now!:unimpressed: the damage to my self esteem is done, i'm going to go off and cry in a corner.
    I apologise

ReputationRep:
    I apologise
    humphhh... not accepted. so i'm going to get (pet paying) pizza with lantana
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    humphhh... not accepted. so i'm going to get (pet paying) pizza with lantana
    I had some today. Had too much though and now feel sick

Does she not talk to you for hours and then reply to everything you've said in one go?

This probably makes no sense to you :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I had some today. Had too much though and now feel sick

Does she not talk to you for hours and then reply to everything you've said in one go?

This probably makes no sense to you :lol:
    Possibly the worst pizza ever.. Cold and tasted bad

No, she always replies to me. it didn't make sense but she explained it to me.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Possibly the worst pizza ever.. Cold and tasted bad

No, she always replies to me. it didn't make sense but she explained it to me.
    Bad times, mine was pretty good to be honest but I'm going to throw away the menus to avoid temptation :lol:

I assumed she would

ReputationRep:
    Bad times, mine was pretty good to be honest but I'm going to throw away the menus to avoid temptation :lol:

I assumed she would
    cos shes lovely like that :love: unlike some people

she says she only does it on the tea room and she misses the tea room really.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    cos shes lovely like that :love: unlike some people

she says she only does it on the tea room and she misses the tea room really.
    :hand: I'm delightful

ReputationRep:
    :hand: I'm delightful
    you owe me cake!

and lantana says where is your pink fluffy thing
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    you owe me cake!

and lantana says where is your pink fluffy thing
    I don't

I changed it to one of my favourite poets, then writers and now anime characters. I get bored of things too easily and had run out of pink fluffy animals on white backgrounds. I'm sure it shall make a return

ReputationRep:
    I don't

I changed it to one of my favourite poets, then writers and now anime characters. I get bored of things too easily and had run out of pink fluffy animals on white backgrounds. I'm sure it shall make a return
    But i like pink fluffy things!

and it's her birthday so surely she deserve cake? and for you to appease her with pink fluffy things!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    But i like pink fluffy things!

and it's her birthday so surely she deserve cake? and for you to appease her with pink fluffy things!
    So do I, but I also like to change it up and be fresh occasionally.

Happy Bday to her, but no

ReputationRep:
    So do I, but I also like to change it up and be fresh occasionally.

Happy Bday to her, but no
    :cry: how could you! she's heart broken and doesn't think she'll ever recover! and now you''ve upset me and her today, you're just cruel! i was nice and let her have a lie in!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :cry: how could you! she's heart broken and doesn't think she'll ever recover! and now you''ve upset me and her today, you're just cruel! i was nice and let her have a lie in!
    At least you have each other :moon:

You seem to have a lot of TSR callers of late :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    At least you have each other :moon:

You seem to have a lot of TSR callers of late :holmes:
    I'm that broke i'm having to selling sex and tsr is full of willing mugs?But she is my wife so entitled not to pay (says boss)

Umm.. not that many, juno and then lantana, and the bike soc meet the other week, but thats not that many.... and its just biking season.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm that broke i'm having to selling sex and tsr is full of willing mugs?But she is my wife so entitled not to pay (says boss)

Umm.. not that many, juno and then lantana, and the bike soc meet the other week, but thats not that many.... and its just biking season.
    More than the average user

I just watched the latest True Blood. It's starting to become awesome. I hope Sookie gets control of her powers and starts kicking arse.

ReputationRep:
    More than the average user

I just watched the latest True Blood. It's starting to become awesome. I hope Sookie gets control of her powers and starts kicking arse.
    But i'm not the average user

The snow and bed was a little bit strange but i suppose they were both high.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    But i'm not the average user

The snow and bed was a little bit strange but i suppose they were both high.
    Indeed, but it was interesting. My internet has decided to die so I'm on my phone. I will probably end up so bored I will prank you later. Haha.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, but it was interesting. My internet has decided to die so I'm on my phone. I will probably end up so bored I will prank you later. Haha.
    awwwww... you haven't text me in aaaaages!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 17, 2012
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.