The Student Room Group

Falling for **** buddy. :(

Anon please.

We've been sleeping together for a month, and a few days ago he told me he liked me and suggested we could have a relationship.

I just feel confused! :frown: Because he says this but he used to text me more before he told me that. I like him but I'm scared, I get jealous when I see him talking to other girls and I get frightened that he's going off me and will choose them.

Also, I don't believe it, because these things aren't supposed to happen! My friend has said he does seem to get jealous and it appears his feelings have grown for me, but I just feel confused!

Scroll to see replies

I believe I can't offer you any advice right now because I am in the same situation like you, the only difference is me and him are not **** buddy because we are dating and getting to know each other, we knew we like each other though.

I'm gonna watch this thread if you don't mind.

The only thing I can say is, things happen. The unexpected always tend to happen regardless of how we want it or not. We can't control things that comes in our way, it happened because it's meant to happen and the only thing we could do is to handle it.
Reply 2
See my thread. :rolleyes:
ffs.
You're just a booty call.
watch outttt! NO DONT FALL FOR HIM!
if a relationship happens,it happens then thats good but be prepared for him to leave..that way you wont be disappointed
Reply 6
Original post by Peachykeen09
ffs.

Sorry, I know it's stupid but it's been stressing me out.

I guess I thought something would change immediately and because it hasn't I doubt him. But why would he say that when he originally said he wanted no strings? GAH!
Reply 7
Original post by iCrackMyselfUp
You're just a booty call.

So why mention a relationship? :o:
From the information given you've not actually stated any reason to not be in a relationship apart from the fact you hate him having any interaction with women...:lolwut:
Where'd the paranoia come from?
Reply 9
Original post by assassin's_creed
From the information given you've not actually stated any reason to not be in a relationship apart from the fact you hate him having any interaction with women...:lolwut:
Where'd the paranoia come from?

Because the night after I told him I asked him why he said it, and it upset him. :frown:

I'm seeing him Friday, but since I upset him I'm scared he'll change his mind and go for another girl. Also, he made more effort before he said it. :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
Because the night after I told him I asked him why he said it, and it upset him. :frown:

I'm seeing him Friday, but since I upset him I'm scared he'll change his mind and go for another girl. Also, he made more effort before he said it. :frown:

Can you rewrite it so it actually makes sense.
Reply 11
Can you rewrite it so it actually makes sense.

The night after he told me he liked me and there was a possibility it could turn into something more, I upset him. I asked why he said it and asked if he'd been messing around. He got upset and asked why I'd doubt him and I'm scared I've ruined things.

I'm supposed to be seeing him Friday but I'm scared he'll change his mind and just want to keep it casual, or maybe he'll decide he wants another girl more.

I was fine with it being casual, but I do like him and I'm scared I'll get hurt.
The night after he told me he liked me and there was a possibility it could turn into something more, I upset him. I asked why he said it and asked if he'd been messing around. He got upset and asked why I'd doubt him and I'm scared I've ruined things.

I'm supposed to be seeing him Friday but I'm scared he'll change his mind and just want to keep it casual, or maybe he'll decide he wants another girl more.

I was fine with it being casual, but I do like him and I'm scared I'll get hurt.

Can you really have a relationship with someone you obviously don't trust?
Reply 13
Can you really have a relationship with someone you obviously don't trust?

I've never had a relationship before, this is my second **** buddy and I guess the idea of intimacy scares me because I've never had it.

I'm completely unused to guys wanting a relationship. I really like him but I'm just scared he's going to change his mind because it was really difficult for me to admit I had feelings for him.
I've never had a relationship before, this is my second **** buddy and I guess the idea of intimacy scares me because I've never had it.

I'm completely unused to guys wanting a relationship. I really like him but I'm just scared he's going to change his mind because it was really difficult for me to admit I had feelings for him.

You've said some pretty worrying things there but I'll focus on the subject at hand. He'd be pretty immature to change his mind over such a petty insecurity which is based on ******* tbh.
Reply 15
LOL.
Reply 16
You've said some pretty worrying things there but I'll focus on the subject at hand. He'd be pretty immature to change his mind over such a petty insecurity which is based on ******* tbh.

What's worrying?:frown:
Similar situation. Feel free to PM me if you like and we can talk through things, but if you want to stay 100% anon then nvm.

But i understand being afraid of going further. As in, relationship further.
Reply 18
Original post by katebrighteyes
Similar situation. Feel free to PM me if you like and we can talk through things, but if you want to stay 100% anon then nvm.

But i understand being afraid of going further. As in, relationship further.

Did he **** you good?

1)You've not had a single relationship at 18 but you've had 2 **** buddies?!
2)Quite obvious way to sort that one out love. :L
3)Unless you have the personality of a kabab you shouldn't have too much of a problem finding guys :|

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending