Turn on thread page Beta

I'd want an experienced guy not a man****! watch

Announcements

I keep seein these threads of how girls are whores if they do bla blabla but for males it's perfectly fine and how females get attached and males dont and how males generally dont see females who are very sexually active as gf material whereas females like guys who are sexual..

i don't know why guys call girls whores when they do the same thing..
    (i'm not defending ****s cos i'm a virgin myself)

as for the cliche "it's different with guys"

yh ok i wouldn't prefer a guy who is virgin..i mean he should know what to do IN MY OPINION
    but i would definitely not want a man****..that would DISGUST me.

ReputationRep:
    Men have penises, were excused for sleeping with as many people as we can.

Women will never know what it's like.

Sluts.

ReputationRep:
    The very fact that you have to add the prefix 'man' to the word '****' due to the lack of any derogatory word describing a promiscuous male shows that, when it comes to men who sleep around, history doesn't share your dim view. :smug:

ReputationRep:
    There is no such thing as an 'obese man****' but You could easily find a 'fat ****' :L

ReputationRep:
    I knew what I was doing my first time.

Sex isn't hard, guys who are bad at it must be retarded. Just look at a diagram of a vagina before you go anywhere near one, know where the clitoris is gonna be, and then you'll be ready to find it come zero-hour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    I knew what I was doing my first time.

Sex isn't hard, guys who are bad at it must be retarded. Just look at a diagram of a vagina before you go anywhere near one, know where the clitoris is gonna be, and then you'll be ready to find it come zero-hour.
    Sex isn't soo straight forward mate...all women are different and have different needs. There are things that inexperienced people can't do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I keep seein these threads of how girls are whores if they do bla blabla but for males it's perfectly fine and how females get attached and males dont and how males generally dont see females who are very sexually active as gf material whereas females like guys who are sexual..

i don't know why guys call girls whores when they do the same thing..
    (i'm not defending ****s cos i'm a virgin myself)

as for the cliche "it's different with guys"

yh ok i wouldn't prefer a guy who is virgin..i mean he should know what to do IN MY OPINION
    but i would definitely not want a man****..that would DISGUST me.
    There is a thread about this every week. This is the world we live in. The poor is poor, the rich is rich, Africa is dying, China is rising. Man is a 'lad' woman is (sadly) a 'schlag'

Deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    I would prefer a virgin to both but of course wouldnt mind if he'd only slept with girls in serious relationships. I once rejected a guy who was a whore and let it slip to one of his friends that was why. Turns out guys can get extremely offended over that term.

ReputationRep:
    It's interesting that even these days males typically prefer girls with less to no experience,untouched and unsullied by other males ,that while other loose females are fine women we have feelings for are unclean if they put it about.But girls typically prefer guys who know what they are doing in the bedroom not virgins because they are rubbish in bed at least until they are taught.

I think both genders are stupid about this, for one these guys who want virgin females to break in ,if you do bust a girl you know it tends to be quite emotional for them, the girl giving head can be a bad even painful experience ,and they get attached. I personally much prefer a girl who isn't a virgin ,know whats she likes in bed and has plenty of experience. Experience with other guys is fine providing she doesn't carry on with that when she is with me. So guys why not be a bit more open minded?

Secondly girls who write off virgin males. Well we were all virgins once. Give these guys a chance if you like them in other ways. Being a male virgin can actually stop guys from dating as they are worried about 'performance' and even a little scared of sex. So they in the end see a prostitute to gain experience. Girls tend to say if they found out the guy did that they wouldn't want to know him, well it tends to be a last resort I think, and maybe if you lot were a bit more open minded as well he wouldn't need to do it?

ReputationRep:
    [IMG]http://www.bluestarlandscapesupply.com/media/products/****.jpg[/IMG]

Plenty of **** here. You could try picking out the 'experienced' from the ****[s] but yeah, take your pick :sexface:

you guys are ment to be modern you dont live in afghanistan!

ReputationRep:
    Ok.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.