Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Rvc Vet Offers Watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from the rvc yet? I got AAB!!!! woo i thought i was actually going to be rejected - but, i did poo in the bmat (2.1, 3.7, 9.0)

ReputationRep:
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Well done honey thats great news u should be very proud of yourself. i could be seeing u around next year then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -sophie-)
    Anyone heard back from the rvc yet? I got AAB!!!! woo i thought i was actually going to be rejected - but, i did poo in the bmat (2.1, 3.7, 9.0)
    Well Done!!!
    Its always such a relief to get your first offer, your now that extra bit closer to being a vet now

ReputationRep:
    That wicked!! WELL DONE

I wouldn't worry about the bmat - i think cambridge are a bit stuffy about it - but who cares u've got the RVC!!! whoop!!

ReputationRep:
    I know I was just so happy after being so downhearted about the whole thing yesterday that now I want to cry!!! I can't wait to see you guys at the rvc next year!

ReputationRep:
    WOW well done!!!! hahaha im so happy for you you must be ecstatic

ReputationRep:
    Yay, well done! One of my friends has an offer for vet science or something there, I think, ( :confused: ) and is having his interview for vet med today.. I expect you'll be seeing him next year cos he's bound to get in

Well done again!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! Nice essay mark!
    BTW- Have any international/grad student heard anything from RVC yet?
    I really hope my bad BMAT(4.6,4.7,3.0) results doesn't convince them to ask me not for an interview...

ReputationRep:
    Well done to everyone so far who has offers coming in! Isnt it just THE best!? BE PROUD. And for those of you who are still waiting.. ..*fingers and toes crossed*

Dont get too wound up with the BMAT results guys - Iv seen far worse than what everyone seems to be getting. I got 4.2, 4.2 and 7.5 last year and still got offers from RVC and Liverpool (tho Liverpool didnt need it anyway).
    So well done, even if u think u cud have done better. Its just one of those things and unless its for Cambridge, its not all that important anyway!
    • Section Leader
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    Wow!!! Thats great well done :top: (<<< dunno wots with his face)!!! Awww I hope i get an offer too but i think i mucked up my interview yesterday cos i dint no nethin bout the horse passport legislations :mad: !! Aaah well Bristol on the 15th so fingers crossed....

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on the offer!

I did crap on the bmat too (4.2, 4.4, 7.5) and i really want to go to Cambridge! Still i would be really happy if i got just 1 offer so well done!

ReputationRep:

omg i read this checked track and i have an offer too!!!!!!! AAB aswell. two offers in 2 days!!!!!!! i cant believe it this is like the best week ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mini_munchkin)
    omg i read this checked track and i have an offer too!!!!!!! AAB aswell. two offers in 2 days!!!!!!! i cant believe it this is like the best week ever
    Yay I am so glad!! That was our first choice aswell. Can't wait to go to vet school I really can't!

Lessthanthree - I will definatley be at AVS!! Heard it is AMAZING!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mini_munchkin)
    Congratulations. Guess ill b seeing you in Camden next year. Well Done!

ReputationRep:
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY excitement!!!!!!

--------------

*Sensible head put back on.*

ReputationRep:
    congratulations again sophie! and congrats mini_munchkin! will be seeing you both at RVC nxt september! hehe, freshers is gonna b so much fun!!

ReputationRep:
    OMG you are exciting me!! I can't wait *screams* OH OH OH FUN!!!! yay

ReputationRep:
    Freshers is the best 9 days EVER you will love it!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hull chic)
    Freshers is the best 9 days EVER you will love it!!!
    hehe, memories (or not!) of that first night in the goose, and the pub crawl!!! :rolleyes: :embarasse :cheers:

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.