Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Alright so I've got a payment coming in this month on the 18th. It still says approved but shouldn't it be submitted by now since it will take 3 working days to go through?

ReputationRep:
    Today most likely. I have always received my payments the weekend before the money was to be paid, on the Saturday rather than the monday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheStudentBrothel)
    Today most likely. I have always received my payments the weekend before the money was to be paid, on the Saturday rather than the monday
    I'm worried since isn't it meant to say at least prepared or something?

Thanks for the reply appreciate it mate.

ReputationRep:
    I was going to ask the same thing on here. My next installment is also due on the 18th. When I got the last one (on a friday), the status went to 'prepared' on the Tuesday then 'submitted' on the Wednesday. I'm getting a bit worried after reading about late payments this week. Nothing has changed yet on my payment status.

ReputationRep:
    I remember mine kept saying approved and didn't update to submitted to the night before but it came the next day (the saturday)

If you are still worried...give them a call and see if there is any known delay for the 18th April payment.

ReputationRep:
    Now it's prepared

EDIT: Submitted phew .

ReputationRep:
    Aye, mine said prepared at some ungodly hour this morning and now is submitted.

Phew

ReputationRep:
    Cool well just thought I'd keep you updated with everything. Good to see yours is going through also.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.