Turn on thread page Beta

How much is in your wardrobe? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure, all I know is I can't close my wardrobe doors anymore.
    A rough estimate is about twenty skirts and a similar number in dresses. Multiple tops which I'e lost count of. Ten pairs of leggings, about six pieces of knitwear, seven pairs of jeans (I don't wear them though), aaand ten coats?

I've been really bulking up my wardrobe for university though because I sold a lot of stuff as it didn't fit anymore and also my style changed.

ReputationRep:
    Too much, and a lot I don't wear.

ReputationRep:
    female,23

hmm, let's see......

UNDER
    *20 pairs of socks - either of shortsock length or normal sock length, all either plain black or plain white
    *underwears and bras - about 20 of each

UPPER
    *3 tshirts - one of them i stolen from boyfriend
    *3 formal shirts, all plain white
    *1 blouse, plain white
    *1 thick woolly jumper
    *6 thin jumpers/sweatshirts/whatever they are called
    *1 white 'adidas' hoodie (with black logo + stripes) from 1980s......previously worn + given to me by grandmother :'D
    *1 winter jacket.......no fur on it though, meaning i'm not a typical eastern european >_>

LOWER
    *5 pairs of jeans,all skinnyfit - i'm 6'2 and of slim build,what other trouser style could i possibly desire ;D
    *2 pairs of shorts

FEET
    *2 pairs of trainers (both nike hi tops)
    *1 pair of off-white hitop converse canvas shoes
    *1 pair of black shoes,flats, for work

SHARK MODE
    *3 beachwear/swimming pool bikinis ;D 1 plain white set, 1 plain light blue set, 1 plain lime green set,for anybody curious......

no dresses, no skirts, no cardigans and no hats. i like neither of these garments.

ReputationRep:
    lol.. i took over my mom's closet as well.

i've given up trying to keep up with how much clothes i've got.
    although i have been keeping a tab on how many shoes i've got: 27 pairs of shoes. still buying more!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishes.are.cold)
    lol.. i took over my mom's closet as well.

i've given up trying to keep up with how much clothes i've got.
    although i have been keeping a tab on how many shoes i've got: 27 pairs of shoes. still buying more!
    Seriously?! I don't see the need in having more than about 10 pairs of shoes, and even then 10 pairs is lot. 27 pairs is just ridiculous. Where do you find the money to buy all these?

ReputationRep:
    Not a lot, just my two ex girlfriends. I never wear them though. I did make suits out of them but they don't fit. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Seriously?! I don't see the need in having more than about 10 pairs of shoes, and even then 10 pairs is lot. 27 pairs is just ridiculous. Where do you find the money to buy all these?
    yeah.. my boyfriend thinks the same way too. he is forcing me to stop spending money. he's more rational with his money. whilst i.. well i'm just a little bit too impulsive, i'm afraid. though i am learning.
    and to answer your last question: during sale time. i usually do my shopping during the last 3-4 days of the sale season. so the prices plummet.

ReputationRep:
    2 suits

Estimates:
    6 pairs of trainers
    2 pairs of shoes
    30 t-shirts
    6 pairs of jeans
    10 pairs of shorts
    10 shirts
    5 polo shirts
    3 smart jackets
    3 casual jackets

ReputationRep:
    I've left Uni and moved to Manchester where I have a separate bedroom and walk-in closet. The closet has 9 doors, (3 doors on each side - each side is about 2.5 meters) and its ALL full. My mates aren't shocked when they see it though, my frequent change of outfits makes it expected.

I keep everything super clean though - I always birng a girl home in the most unexpected times.

I'm a 22yo male.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baller)
    I've left Uni and moved to Manchester where I have a separate bedroom and walk-in closet. The closet has 9 doors, (3 doors on each side - each side is about 2.5 meters) and its ALL full. My mates aren't shocked when they see it though, my frequent change of outfits makes it expected.

I keep everything super clean though - I always birng a girl home in the most unexpected times.

I'm a 22yo male.
    i read that and thought 'lucky girl..'
    then i read the '22 y/o male bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    I have 60<... I work!xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blinkbelle)
    I have 60<... I work!xx
    Even disregarding the financial aspect, how on earth do you even find the time to wear that many shoes? Different pair every day for 2 months? Different pair for every outfit? Sounds obsessive tbh.

ReputationRep:
    i've got to many

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyJ)
    Even disregarding the financial aspect, how on earth do you even find the time to wear that many shoes? Different pair every day for 2 months? Different pair for every outfit? Sounds obsessive tbh.
    I never said I wasn't obsessed and it's not hurting anyone so I don't see the problem! I have a good few 'special occasion' shoes, e.g. ball shoes, graduation shoes, expensive shoes. I have a nice selection of boots that only get worn in the winter, and equally sandals that only show themselves in summer. Add to that a reasonable selection of everyday flats, work heels, night out shoes and its easy to get to 60.

xx
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    2 suits
    1 thick winter coat
    1 waterproof
    6 hoodies
    4 v neck jumpers
    1 jumper/sweatshirt or whatever you call it
    2 jackets
    25 tshirts
    8 polos
    5 sports team replica shirts
    10 shirts
    8 jeans
    2 shorts
    1 trackies (incase i ever bother to join a gym)
    Swimming gear
    12 pairs of shoes
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I have a disturbing amount of clothing... and somehow i still have nothing to wear??

ReputationRep:
    2 wardrobes and 2 large chests of drawers at home, and a huge wardrobe here at uni. I never throw anything away

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately my stuff doesn't fit in one wardrobe...so I have 3 plus i just use thwe spare room as a dressing room my dad does not appreciate this!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.