Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone.
    I have to apply to the student finances EU team to show that I am "eligible" for it, so I don't have to pay the college fee, which is around 4000 pounds. I am not sure how to do this, can someone please explain it to me? Is it the regular form or something different?
    thank you very much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by philippat)
    Hello everyone.
    I have to apply to the student finances EU team to show that I am "eligible" for it, so I don't have to pay the college fee, which is around 4000 pounds. I am not sure how to do this, can someone please explain it to me? Is it the regular form or something different?
    thank you very much
    I think you just fill out the EU10N but you could always email them to check ([email protected])

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PercyChatsworth)
    I think you just fill out the EU10N but you could always email them to check ([email protected])
    thanks. however it says that the form should be completed within 9 months of the start of the academic year, so is it too late now?
    Is anyone else applying for the student finance not to pay the college fee? any advice would be very appreciated
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by philippat)
    thanks. however it says that the form should be completed within 9 months of the start of the academic year, so is it too late now?
    If it has to be completed within 9 months of the start of the academic year then you have until July 2012 to complete it. [And it would be silly if it meant 9 months before, since you only just get your offer 9 months before, let alone respond or apply for student finance.]

Apart from this I don't have any useful advice to give I'm afraid. Just find and fill in the required forms at some point and you'll be fine. The college probably won't charge you anything if you're just waiting for paperwork to go through, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I know it's nitpicking but it is in fact the EU11N form you want, referring to entry in 2011 i.e. this year. It's a small difference but I think that filling in the old EU10N wouldn't work. It took me a while to figure this out, I count as an EU student as well.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    King's College Undergraduate
    Tue, 18 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.