Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Test today! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kimmeh)
    Failed, I didn't even make it out the test center!

Coming out of the car park, is a slope/hill. I stopped on the slope (there was a car in front) and stalled several times when trying to pull away. I rolled back also, it was a total disaster. I asked "Have I failed" and he said yes and got out of the car to get my instructor.

Gutted. I was way too nervous, and my mind went completley blank.
    Its amazing what a a person with a clip board can do to you

Don't let it get down just focus on your next test and forget this one ever happened

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I'll try too. I just feel, well words cannot explain.

ReputationRep:
    I failed before I got out the car park on my first test too. Better luck next time

ReputationRep:
    Aww. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kimmeh)
    Failed, I didn't even make it out the test center!

Coming out of the car park, is a slope/hill. I stopped on the slope (there was a car in front) and stalled several times when trying to pull away. I rolled back also, it was a total disaster. I asked "Have I failed" and he said yes and got out of the car to get my instructor.

Gutted. I was way too nervous, and my mind went completley blank.
    Oh nooo I'm really sorry to hear that. Are you gonna retake? Different test centre maybe?

Edit: I realise you live in hull..

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.