The Student Room Group

St Dominics Sixth Form College [UNCOVERED]

[ignore title as it was just to get attention TSR as my previous post, no one helped me]

I recently got a letter from St Dominic Sixth Form College in Harrow. They sent me a letter in feb/march saying they have not rejected my application but are still considering me . I today got a letter saying I have been rejected and if i wish to continue my application then I should pay £5, and at the end of the year they will re-consider me as a candidate and I can appeal this current decision. I am going to do the both.

The subjects I am taking are Maths, Physics, Computing Science and Business (which i am going to change to economics as it would benefit me further)

My second choice is Park High Sixth Form (which I currently attend). there is a higher chance of rejection as my forms go straight to the bottom of the pile (as the forms go from 1 college then downwards). They do not offer computing science.

Stanmore college is my third and they offer all my subjects.

should I (if i get a offer from Park high) reject it and apply to stanmore?
should I take the offer from park high and do 1 subject at stanmore (timetables are likely to clash though)?
Hi,
Dylan Vekaria, I feel you should get a connextions interview or have a meeting with your head of year, Mrs Jane Becker (I think). Pay £5 if you are confident you will be able to achieve a gpa of over 6.5. Otherwise, do 3 subjects at Park, and do computing at sixth form associate, Stanmore (to do computing).
anymore replies,
Reply 3
I agree with the above poster.
Reply 4
Original post by StudentNeedingHelp

Original post by StudentNeedingHelp
[ignore title as it was just to get attention TSR as my previous post, no one helped me]

I recently got a letter from St Dominic Sixth Form College in Harrow. They sent me a letter in feb/march saying they have not rejected my application but are still considering me . I today got a letter saying I have been rejected and if i wish to continue my application then I should pay £5, and at the end of the year they will re-consider me as a candidate and I can appeal this current decision. I am going to do the both.

The subjects I am taking are Maths, Physics, Computing Science and Business (which i am going to change to economics as it would benefit me further)

My second choice is Park High Sixth Form (which I currently attend). there is a higher chance of rejection as my forms go straight to the bottom of the pile (as the forms go from 1 college then downwards). They do not offer computing science.

Stanmore college is my third and they offer all my subjects.

should I (if i get a offer from Park high) reject it and apply to stanmore?
should I take the offer from park high and do 1 subject at stanmore (timetables are likely to clash though)?

How are you appealing?
"How are you appealing? "

im going to go and stand outside the school (naked ofcourse) and stand there all day, jumping on teachers cars, spray painting walls, smashing stuff up and finally going to lie down infront of the headmasters car until he accepts me. yep

HOW DO YOU THINK IM GOING TO APPEAL!

Im going to phone them. bit obvious
Reply 6
What I meant to say was if you were appealing by letter or phone.
Reply 7
Sixth forms are better than colleges

By saying that I suggest you go to park high instead of stanmore

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending