Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is this too skinny for a guy or hot? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Put on some weight. And I dont like your style.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    22 People would disagree, your move.
    That shouldn't matter.

Whilst I know that you were just making a joke and didn't really intend to cause any offence since you seem like a nice guy, please could you just word it a little more carefully. Being gay is pretty tough as it is, and although the word "******" might not carry much weight for you, it can have quite a sting for many people and making them feel degraded. It may not seem like a lot, but it can add to a background noise that instills fear in those who are still coming to terms with who they are. So for the sake of those going through a difficult time who might be reading, please try to avoid it in future, since you are better than that.

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    LOLOL

do you even lift brah?

Awful body.I had that body when i was 10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sime)
    That shouldn't matter.

Whilst I know that you were just making a joke and didn't really intend to cause any offence since you seem like a nice guy, please could you just word it a little more carefully. Being gay is pretty tough as it is, and although the word "******" might not carry much weight for you, it can have quite a sting for many people and making them feel degraded. It may not seem like a lot, but it can add to a background noise that instills fear in those who are still coming to terms with who they are. So for the sake of those going through a difficult time who might be reading, please try to avoid it in future, since you are better than that.

Thank you.
    How about no.

Heres some justin bieber for you.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GmKCQZpMZp...-shirtless.jpg

ReputationRep:
    How about no.

:zomg: There's no reason to get out the heavy artillery!

ReputationRep:
    I prefer a little more flesh, although tbf, the guy I'm with at the moment is probably about that skinny. Far too much of a poser though, and I'm not into that look.

ReputationRep:
    I hope they didn't have to work out to look like that. It's how i look and i'm a lazy mother****er, also gives me more motivation to join the gym. It's not a body to show off like they're doing with their ******y posing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megaloblastic)
    Way to skinny - No man should look like that.

Squats and GOMAD is what that guy needs.
    This, now!

ReputationRep:
    Looks fine, not too skinny. It's a little muscular for my liking though, I don't like the V thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megaloblastic)
    Way to skinny - No man should look like that.

Squats and GOMAD is what that guy needs.
    Some of us like skinny guys. I'd hate it if all guys looked huge and muscular.

ReputationRep:
    How about no.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GmKCQZpMZp...-shirtless.jpg
    They do have a fair point.

It's not exactly the most humours thing and it is this kind of behaviour just being accepted without a second thought that can make it difficult for people to come to terms with their sexual preferences.

ReputationRep:
    emo gay man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Looks fine, not too skinny. It's a little muscular for my liking though, I don't like the V thing.
    Too muscular?! :rofl:

He's a twig.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maskofsanity)
    Too muscular?! :rofl:

He's a twig.
    He is a twig. Hello btw.

ReputationRep:
    Don't like it, too much of a poser, anyone that takes photos of themselves like that...yuck.

ReputationRep:
    The first pic is okay imo (his abs and arms looks quite toned), but definitely dont go any slimmer than that.

ReputationRep:
    ****ing LOL @ this whole thread

ReputationRep:
    What do guys have against other guys being skinny?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sime)
    :zomg: There's no reason to get out the heavy artillery!
    Son I have not even started!

ReputationRep:
    I don't see anything wrong with that at all, but then I like guys who are pretty thin and not overly muscular.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.