Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Has anyone seen OG Niki's freestyle on Youtube? [Opinions] Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
    I dont speak, nor do I understand the retardation that is street talk.
    Indeed. If someone could translate, that would help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TempleFadeHaircut)
    She's not raping just about sex

" I've got time to make money, not for me and in my spare time I remove my jeans " - She's a hoe, she's admitted it on other videos, you're going against facts here lol.

" I was into 2 then I was into 3, then I was into more than you could ever believe "

Explain these two quotes from her video, also if you have FB give me your named, I'll add you and I'll inbox you the video of her bending over showing her pussy....
    Skets defend other skets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lesha2010)
    Can't believe she's made it to tsr. Well I think her flows good, lyrical content is ok abit like trina If you ask me. Don't know why people are hating. She's got more views on the last few days than male rappers/mcs get in months. If men can talk about their sex lives why can't women. I say hold tight og niki!!!
    lol, you are baitly a sket.

On a sidenote though, I find it hilarious the amount of fat ugly girls who are going in on her and being extra vocal about deriding her whorish ways. They seem to be gassed on themselves for not letting every man inside them when the reality is that nobody wants them because they are dogs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    lol, you are baitly a sket.

On a sidenote though, I find it hilarious the amount of fat ugly girls who are going in on her and being extra vocal about deriding her whorish ways. They seem to be gassed on themselves for not letting every man inside them when the reality is that nobody wants them because they are dogs.
    I'm a sket for voicing my opinion. Ok. Kool.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)

LOL, so true. Niki herself is butterz, though. :puke:

Also, is the thing about her having a sex tape true?!

ReputationRep:
    She actually has a good flow

ReputationRep:
    Her flow is actually on point.... i wish she would use her talent to talk about something else though , that lyrical content is way too raw and needs to GO ....ermmmm theres a sex tape???? why have i not seen this??

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.