Turn on thread page Beta

Bleeding from vagina but not periods?!?!?!? watch

ReputationRep:
    Ive noticed it for a week now everytime im at the tiolet when i wipe there is bright red thin blood on the toilet paper (its not dark and thick like periods) anyway my vagina opening is also very sore and you can see blood has been coming out as its stained red. its deffenitly not my periods as ive been on the contraceptive injection for 3 years and have never had periods on it. also its nothing to do with sex as i havent had it for a few weeks.

ReputationRep:
    :doctor:

ReputationRep:
    Women are evil, nothing should be able to bleed once a month and not die! DEMONS!

ReputationRep:
    wtf, why haven't you gone to a doctor??

ReputationRep:
    err man thats raw, Go to the doctors stop crying about it on a website

ReputationRep:
    Like they say.

Once you go black, you never go back.

ReputationRep:
    Tmi lol

Doctor asap!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reptileface)
    Women are evil, nothing should be able to bleed once a month and not die! DEMONS!
    what if you cut your finger once a month and bled. does that make you a demon too?.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IloveSamx)
    Ive noticed it for a week now everytime im at the tiolet when i wipe there is bright red thin blood on the toilet paper (its not dark and thick like periods) anyway my vagina opening is also very sore and you can see blood has been coming out as its stained red. its deffenitly not my periods as ive been on the contraceptive injection for 3 years and have never had periods on it. also its nothing to do with sex as i havent had it for a few weeks.
    One of the side effects of the contraceptive injection is irregular/breakthrough bleeding. Although this is really common, you MUST see a doctor as it could be due to other reasons such as infection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IloveSamx)
    I told I was too big for you, but nooo you wanted to carry on :rolleyes:

Seriously though, check a doctor man :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Have you had unprotected sex, ever?

Could be chlamydia!

Anyone else watch Doctors this morning? :cool:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.