Turn on thread page Beta

Prefer your girls skinny or thick? watch

ReputationRep:
    Curves all the way

ReputationRep:

What about all these body shapes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j.laurence)
    Curvy = more to play about with so yeah, curvy.
    yeah but curvy to boys is usually different to what girls refer to as curvy haha

so whats curvy to you out of interest?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missjasmine)
    LOL! Well thats what I call it sorry!

SKINNY OR CURVY!
    What about skinny and curvy.
    Nice boobs and ass with a flat stomach and small waist.
    :sexface:

£20 says OP is fat. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I like em fat and juicy.

Kthxbai.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fight-or-Flight)
    You mean

or

Then I'll have to go with the latter
    That is the same as saying:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anoushka1)
    yeah but curvy to boys is usually different to what girls refer to as curvy haha

so whats curvy to you out of interest?
    Lol I think a nice hourglass figure with a perky bum/boobs is curvy imo, something similar to, also what do you think is curvy? :P, and is that rebecca black in the avatar? :

ReputationRep:
    Lol I think a nice hourglass figure with a perky bum/boobs is curvy imo, something similar to, also what do you think is curvy? :P, and is that rebecca black in the avatar? :

Ohh you have it exactly right because most boys that say i like them 'curvy' usually mean skinny girl with good waist to hip ratio and big boobs, whereas I see curvy as the above pictures..........especially beyonce, (if i were a man )

Noooooo, lol I look like rebecca black A LOT unfortunately haha

ReputationRep:
    Why has this thread turned into, do you like your girls fat or anorexic?

(Original post by Powerlifter)
    Are those the only two options? I thought there was more variety than that?
    This, personally I prefer women like this

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather have slim(not skinny) than curvy to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    It's what's on the inside that matters...

ReputationRep:
    I'll take both please.

ReputationRep:
    Don't really care. One can be skinny and curvy, they're not opposite ends of the spectrum. Likewise, one can be fat without being curvacious.

My taste is far too varied to label it "skinny" or "curvy" or "fat". For me, it's all about proportions and stuff, as well as a nice arse. Hair, eyes, nails, fingers all play a part as well in getting my interest, but I need the personality to swing it for me. So yeah, bad question.

ReputationRep:
    i love how for the 'skinny' girl there's a picture of a very, very ill anorexic, yet for the 'curvy' one, a decent picture of one of the very few girls who is actually curvy and hot rather than the swarm of just plain fat women who usually love to proclaim their 'curviness' .

ReputationRep:
    *yawn* ...this thread again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    Don't really care. One can be skinny and curvy, they're not opposite ends of the spectrum. Likewise, one can be fat without being curvacious.

My taste is far too varied to label it "skinny" or "curvy" or "fat". For me, it's all about proportions and stuff, as well as a nice arse. Hair, eyes, nails, fingers all play a part as well in getting my interest, but I need the personality to swing it for me. So yeah, bad question.
    Exactly this. Plus rep.

ReputationRep:

:drool:

ReputationRep:
    I like mine medium rare with plenty of pepper..

In all seriousness though i'm not really bothered aslong as they have a decent face.

I don't think most blokes will be arsed, as we pretty much sleep with most creatures, testosterone really sort of inhibits us from being too picky.

ReputationRep:
    I would define the first picture as slim and the second being curvy....
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind...
    most people prefer 'curvy'

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.